ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeout was called to avoid a delay of game penalty which would have made it a 54 yarder. There was a flag in the end zone when he kicked.

giphy.gif

Watching the goal line channel now. At least if it keeps up in the second half I'll only see them score and not the back breaking drive that leads to it.

in my bourbon induced opinion meaning I'm speaking from a position of knowledge stoops needs to invest in an older seasoned assistant he can trust too many mental lapses across all segments.

Billy Clyde would at least make them hitchhike back.

Watching Georgia Tech get a walk off kick six over FSU >>>>>>> watching Towels throw another pick.

Towles has played well. This isn't on him. But, I'd prefer him to be healthy going forward so maybe give Barker a series or so?

Elam is a classic 3-4 nose. He can clog up the middle, but that's about it. He's not gonna pass rush and he's not gonna chase down RBs. With the way offenses are going, I'm not sure how valuable that is these days.

Reactions: ukalum01
The thought of Chimps furiously tweeting about Kentucky football from a Kendrick Lamar concert cracks me up.

Not saying Towles is Prescott, but cot damn we drop a lot of easy balls. He makes some huh? throws too but cot damn.

I'm not convinced we make a bowl game. I think we will, but I sure as shit wouldn't consider myself confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT