POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I say that X and Y are something, it's true that I've said that X is something. In the Charlottesville march, Trump said both sides (X and Y) had fine people. So, he said the White Nationalists had some very fine people.

The difference between that and your example of the Gold Star Families? You supplied the "AND Y" in the mocking of the Gold Star family. You are inventing the connection. You could have inserted anything at all because there is no link between Trump's behavior and "Gold Star Families" over Trump's behavior.

As for the reporter, he was to hold the reporter up for ridicule, he used a grotesque version of the disability to do it with.

Don't join in with him. He's a creep and a bully. A criminal. He organized the crowd to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. And he purposefully took National Defense documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. How many times does he have to betray the country for it to sink in that he isn't just a buffoon? He's a gangster.
False on both accounts. When Trump said both sides he was referring to the group of individuals who was there that day in support of the statues. What the left never took the time to understand was there wasn’t two sides but three. The protesting group who wanted the statues down, the group who wanted to preserve history and the statues (the group Trump was referring too) and the white nationalists who made their appearance known. The very same speech where the fine people on both sides came from also came the remarks of him denouncing white nationalist.

The reporter, trump was merely commenting on him backtracking on a story and not recalling all the details. In trumps version of the reporter acting flustered not recalling the details he flailed both of his arms. The MSM used a still of Trump with his arm in a similar position that the reporters arm was basically paralyzed into. The reporter could not move his right arm, Trump was flailing both arms. So if he was making fun of the reporters disability which is the inability to move his right arm, why was Trump flailing his arm around? Trump mimicked Ted Cruz in the exact same manner when talking of Cruz not recalling a position he had earlier taken.

The rest of your garbage post, is just that garbage!!!!

Not everyone interested in protecting the statues in Charlottesville was a white nationalist. Is sending pallets of cash to Iran, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment for the Taliban not betraying the country.? The disruption of peaceful transfer is not even worth the time. It’s a farce your ilk lovingly holds onto. All Presidents take documents. Joe Biden even took them from a time when he was Senator and VP. Illegally. Bill Clinton had them in his sock drawer.
The criticism of W was almost as fierce as that directed at Trump. I can't remember where I was posting during the W years, but the pallets of missing money -- the existence of pallets of money -- was something I became something of a bore about. Now, Trump has claimed presidential immunity for stealing the royalties owed Eddy Grant. Let THAT sink in.

The Jan 6 "disruption" wasn't a prank. It was intended to cancel the certification by Congress. Your dismissal of its seriousness is bizarre. Think about the logic. Trump wanted to delay the count and then claim the delay made the count unconstitutional. It's just note-for-note the same melody as the joke about the guy who murders his parents and asks the judge for leniency because he's an orphan.

Had Trump promptly returned the documents when asked the issue would have ended. Easy Peasy. Biden and Pence opened their homes to investigators to search for any docs. But Trump delayed return and lied about the completeness. "The FBI planted the documents and I want them back." IIRC, all of the missing documents haven't been recovered. They are speculated to have been sent by Trump to New Jersey. Some speculations have it that Trump used his ex-wife's bizarre golf course burial plot as the hiding place. (When people call Trump weird, just remember that he buried his ex-wife in the middle of his golf course. That's beyond weird, folks.)

False on both accounts. When Trump said both sides he was referring to the group of individuals who was there that day in support of the statues. What the left never took the time to understand was there wasn’t two sides but three.
So when Trump said both side he didn't mean both sides.

^Accuses us of being gullible and believing what the media tells us, then claims far right media is ran by Russians who apparently have some vested interest in scaring us about letting tens of millions of unvetted foreigners in.

I mean wtf?! How does one unpack this much stupid and lack of self awareness?
i like turtles GIF
The Russians and other bad actors absolutely have a vested interest in inflaming racial tensions in America. It’s one of their primary methods of attack. It’s ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

My weekly rant on how i can't believe anyone would vote for a woman that just 4 years ago, was said by her own people that she was too stupid, too inexperienced, and too radical to lead the Dem party. The media crushed her, and now she's brilliant.

Youre not voting for your kids PTA president, this dumb broad is going to have keys to the nukes. She's never even been over seas, she's never even been to our border.

Why WHY WHY would you gamble with anyone this radical, this stupid, when we have a guy WHO WAS ALREADY PRESIDENT and we were as safe as kittens with low gas prices, no wars, minimal inflation, and a safer border? I dont get it....

He certainly wasn’t talking about the white nationalist but you want to believe he was so does it really ****ing matter how many sides there was?
So when Trump said both side he didn't mean both sides.
Pretty much….at least not in the way you desperately want it to mean…..

Last edited:
You know, it's just possible that he's all three. Being two doesn't exclude the third. Got it?
Except I've watched several podcast with him and he's said he's a physicist and mathematician.... Never mentioned economist. He did say he was a bad guitar player though... Got it?

Reactions: augustaky1
Fine to have him on his team I guess. But to "have him involved in the transition" suggests that he will be involved in picking the team. Some of you guys are more interested in "fighting the man", whether that be government, Wall Street, etc., than an actual conservative administration. Do you think that RFK is for low taxes and low regulation?
Our own government is the biggest threat to the US and our constitution. The government could fix some of our problems but they refuse to but will spend billions over seas to fix someone else's problems. We need ally's. I'll take who I can get because there are way too many people that seem to just want to keep blowing off the wheels on this crazy train.

False on both accounts. When Trump said both sides he was referring to the group of individuals who was there that day in support of the statues. What the left never took the time to understand was there wasn’t two sides but three. The protesting group who wanted the statues down, the group who wanted to preserve history and the statues (the group Trump was referring too) and the white nationalists who made their appearance known. The very same speech where the fine people on both sides came from also came the remarks of him denouncing white nationalist.

The reporter, trump was merely commenting on him backtracking on a story and not recalling all the details. In trumps version of the reporter acting flustered not recalling the details he flailed both of his arms. The MSM used a still of Trump with his arm in a similar position that the reporters arm was basically paralyzed into. The reporter could not move his right arm, Trump was flailing both arms. So if he was making fun of the reporters disability which is the inability to move his right arm, why was Trump flailing his arm around? Trump mimicked Ted Cruz in the exact same manner when talking of Cruz not recalling a position he had earlier taken.

The rest of your garbage post, is just that garbage!!!!
The statue defenders and white nationalists were the same group. The larger group contains the smaller.

Not the same thing.
But it's the same tool for leftists.
You hate along nationality lines instead of race? Who cares? Obviously ethnicity and nationality are linked, but beyond that they're both immutable characteristics it's illegal to discriminate on. It's wrong to be either racist or xenophobic. No different.

The Russians and other bad actors absolutely have a vested interest in inflaming racial tensions in America. It’s one of their primary methods of attack. It’s ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

So you admit letting in millions of illegals is going to inflame racial tension. Why?

And if that IS the case, why is the current administration allowing it?

Riddle me that one, Joker.

So you admit letting in millions of illegals is going to inflame racial tension. Why?

And if that IS the case, why is the current administration allowing it?

Riddle me that one, Joker.
No, spreading fake crap on social media about it inflames racial tensions.

radio report this morning said brown is leading in ohio. don’t know what their source was.
Barnes doesn't say the Pub is leading .. He said that historically there's very little ticket splitting in Senate races .. And Trump will win big in Ohio and carry Moreno across the line .. he said bet on it, as I mentioned

Reactions: SDC888
Told 4 minority women to go back to their country. Yea not racist and xenophobic at all. Of course besides that fact that Trump is to stupid to know that 3 of the 4 were born in the US. So he really just shit on himself since he told them to fix their shithole countries, aka the USA, the country he runs. If you want to pretend he hasn't doubled and tripled on what is very calculated race baiting then thats your prerogative. He heavily miscallculated on this move
GWmNFNnWwAATqlp

'Family's confusion'.

STFU, Village Idiot.
Trump's pro abortion now according to some of his latest interviews. But he's also against it in others. Waffle much?
I also love how he is gonna have the government use our tax dollars to fund IVF. Great use of taxpayer dollars don't ya think?
It only runs about 30k per procedure. 😂$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I see now why Trump's federal deficit was double Harris/Biden's.

"Depending on your needs, a single IVF cycle can cost $30,000 or more. More often, the total bill will fall somewhere between $15,000 and $20,000."

Media? 😂
Try state propagandists.
Is that what you are calling our US military that issued the official rebuke of Trump and his staffers that broke Arlington's rules??? They are propagandists for wanting to enforce the rules at Arlington?
Not surprising coming from the party that supports a felon and riots when they lose an election.
Lawless.... Classless.... Cult

The statue defenders and white nationalists were the same group. The larger group contains the smaller.
Because the white nationalists were there in support of the statues does not mean every person who was there in support of the statues was a white nationalist. There was a mere few hundred people that were there as part of the white nationalist group.

ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.
Crazy if true. Thanks, Dems.

If I say that X and Y are something, it's true that I've said that X is something. In the Charlottesville march, Trump said both sides (X and Y) had fine people. So, he said the White Nationalists had some very fine people.

The difference between that and your example of the Gold Star Families? You supplied the "AND Y" in the mocking of the Gold Star family. You are inventing the connection. You could have inserted anything at all because there is no link between Trump's behavior and "Gold Star Families" over Trump's behavior.

As for the reporter, he was to hold the reporter up for ridicule, he used a grotesque version of the disability to do it with.

Don't join in with him. He's a creep and a bully. A criminal. He organized the crowd to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. And he purposefully took National Defense documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. How many times does he have to betray the country for it to sink in that he isn't just a buffoon? He's a gangster.
You still believe the "fine people on both sides" hoax?!?!?!?! Even snopes finally acknowledged the truth on that one. That makes you look pretty ignorant and the rest of your post look ignorant too.

What a fkn psycho with absolutely no reason! Must have held a toke in 4min too long at some point after her 5th Starbucks soy latte...

THIS IDIOT IS JUST ONE REASON why people think we evolved from chimps. Hateful and hypocritical, programmed and illogical, so ignorant that even the professionally ignorant are embarrassed listening to her talk. She's a stepford wanker
This lady makes the exact same arguments that the leftists make on here. And some posters still want to "get along" with them.

Reactions: SDC888
Crazy if true. Thanks, Dems.

Two things are hard for me to believe about leftists: that they have the audacity to make such incoherent "arguments," and that they are suaded by them.

As a former exclusively dem voter, this inate and perpetual characteristic of their "argumentation" would have been enough to persuade me, never mind the anit-American and unAmerican nonsense, all the woke degeneracy and celebreation of deproudcitve values.

what a self-righteous hypocrite. I suppose Kamala will be much more aligned with his moral and conservative values
Pence knows Trump. Trump tried to get him beat up and he had to run from Trump's goons at the Capitol.
But y'all love violence so not surprised you would attack the victim of Trump's insurrection attempt.

Trump's pro abortion now according to some of his latest interviews. But he's also against it in others. Waffle much?
I also love how he is gonna have the government use our tax dollars to fund IVF. Great use of taxpayer dollars don't ya think?
It only runs about 30k per procedure. 😂$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I see now why Trump's federal deficit was double Harris/Biden's.

"Depending on your needs, a single IVF cycle can cost $30,000 or more. More often, the total bill will fall somewhere between $15,000 and $20,000."

Sam thinks we are all in a cult yet still believes every single lie the left puts out 😂

The CBO’s projection for 2021, the last fiscal year of the Trump administration, forecast the federal debt to reach about $35.3 trillion by 2031, that is, over the next decade.

Today, 3½ years into the Biden administration, the latest estimates from the CBO project the debt will hit over $42.5 trillion by 2031.

January 2021 and June 2024 CBO forecast graph
The Congressional Budge Office forecasts an increase in debt.
In other words, the CBO now expects the debt to be $7.2 trillion higher than it had projected when Trump left office—all because of Biden’s reckless spending policies.

Pence knows Trump. Trump tried to get him beat up and he had to run from Trump's goons at the Capitol.
But y'all love violence so not surprised you would attack the victim of Trump's insurrection attempt.

Pence definitely does not know trump. You can guarantee they were never friends nor spent any time together that wasnt solely for a photo op. They have literally zero in common and cant be more different.

Pence reminds me of kasich. Someone who did a good enough job as a governor and got disappointed when he couldn't parlay that into national success like he wanted. Pence was always completely unelectable because of his allowing personal religion to vastly influence his political decisions. He was fortunate to make it as far as he did and wouldn't have but for the need to shore up the religious right vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT