ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the miami job SUCKS at this point. id take the miami ohio job before that one. and im only partially kidding.

worst recipe possible:

formerly great
high expectations
awful fanbase
administration that hates sports

good luck!!

Good point. That might have been my way to turn the tide, no pun, to ensure they are coming in off a devastating loss.

there's nothing that screams "we can crush this team" more than a victory over alabama. hypothetically, if that same team could follow it up with a shutout win over baylor, id bet the ranch on the cats.

jesus, missouri.

this may end up being their FOURTH game this year being held to single digit points.

I really wish I had not clicked on the naughty Walmart shopper thread. May be a paddock all time low.

[sick]

That GD muffled cow bell noise is awful. Shannon Dawson's a rascal dialing up that same aub play on 3rd down there.

The fact is we are never going to be good until our offensive and defensive lines are both legitimately good. Until then, we'll sneak up and get a win or two, but we won't be "good".

3 of their top 4 dbs are out... Gotta keep going downfield.

No, no, let's just keep getting as cute as possible. Maybe some spin move pump fake draws, or some more WR screens. Lets NOT keep going over the middle, where it's been open all night.

I'm sure part of it is 'glass half full' stuff, but I like feeling like we're at least competitive in conference games and I like the fact that our coach is ready to rip someone's GD head off to benefit his guys.

We're not there yet, but it sure feels like we're headed in the right direction, despite our struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT