ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Andre McGee resigning? Thought Powell was just his ex and he was helping with rent. Though the was gonna do as Darth Pitino asked and tell the truth. Weird
He's resigning because the allegations are false. Or something. He's had 3 weeks, and "False" is the best defense he can muster.

katina is even dumber and ninja'er than you could have even imagined.

lots of hatred and woman bashing on that episode of the view. ironically, if those nasty bitches had a popular instagram account, a reality show, and/or a fledgling clothing line, these broads would be in full worship mode. indiscretions ignored.

Reactions: drxman1
"Andre, we love having you here at UMKC. The NCAA just called us though and would like for you to speak with them. We think it's a good idea for you to do so. Thoughts?"
"I quit."

Looks like ole dude is taking a payout to not cooperate.

Such a UL move.

This is basically the Duke Lance Thomas thing but the jewelry store is singing. Love it.

Yeah, not really into posting selfies or what my food looks like every single day.
He's resigning because the allegations are false. Or something. He's had 3 weeks, and "False" is the best defense he can muster.

The "False" defense works rather well in GYERO.

Jones is right. Andre better get himself an independent attorney and dump the company stooge.

BTW, as public as this is, I don't see the NCAA just turning a blind eye b/c McGee doesn't talk.

Headed to Chicago for a wedding this weekend. Lots of Michigan grads. Can't wait to talk about that football game! I'll console them by saying at least they are now the 2013 Bball champs kind of not really.

Jones is right. Andre better get himself an independent attorney and dump the company stooge.

BTW, as public as this is, I don't see the NCAA just turning a blind eye b/c McGee doesn't talk.
Hell no. There is more than enough evidence to burn UL down regardless of what McGee does. He's done in college coaching. Period. No matter what. So he might as well take a payoff to shut up or lie about who else knew. No cooperation means they can go through his phone. Can they go through all the other coaches phones and emails? Probably.

I mean, it was ether that or salmon or chicken breast.

Sis is very pretty. Takes after big bro :sunglasses:

I'm sure it is all set up by now, McGee will get the cube in-between Marra & Hancock with a sweet salary in exchange for taking the guillotine as the complete sole mastermind of this scandal, nope noone else employed at UL had a clue.

they entrusted him with the recruits on visits every Sat night and never ask what his plans were, that's the story.

Kramer said:
Yeah, not really into posting selfies or what my food looks like every single day.
Are you into posting incessantly about 14 year old's mixtapes and recruiting whims?

Because that's what having a 19,000+ post profile on Rivals makes you out to be.

Assuming everyone uses Instagram to post photos of their dinner is the same as assuming a Rivals profile is only used to talk about recruiting.

Dumb stereotypes. And I'm not a big Instagram user.

Brax got any more sisters?

Can't believe they make doing the pledge of allegiance optional now in classrooms. Just burns my ass. At least make the little bastards stand during it.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
This will brighten your day. Parrish calling out the idiots who say, "this happens everywhere." Then right in the middle of the entry, very strangely placed, he takes several lines to mouth service UK, Murray and Ulis. Finally back to calling out the idiots with a poll of college coaches saying it does not in fact happen everywhere.

I guess the only thing left for Tomma and Rick is to figure out which crony is going to marry Andre. Or would they marry Katina? Not sure on the protocol here.

lol Can't believe how THAT glossed over so much in Louisville basketball's FIRST sex scandal. Maybe the creepiest part of it.

I'm most surprised by the fact that none of Katina's daughters managed to get themselves knocked up with a baby Mega, Chane, or Russ.

Best evidence in Louisville's favor. Rod-Ni would be living the good life off Behanan's NBA checks.

-I like the "tie all the way to the bottom of my balls" look that Brax is sporting.
-his sister is smoke though, and I'm not easily impressed. Most here know the level I played at back in the day.

- I cheered for the Cubs to lose for ONE F@cking reason, so I wouldn't have to see every bandwagon fagg@t on Facebook etc talk about it. And now that it's over, Clark wants to write a fu@king novel about it? No sir, get that shit out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT