ADVERTISEMENT

Prime Time

I wish Tim McCarver had bitch slapped him.

Back on topic, I hope he stays where he is, or somewhere inferior.

Have to think their fans are backing off that one a bit after Deion is getting exposed at the P5 level.
Year 1....4-8 (last place in Pac 10)
Year 2....we'll see how it plays out. But I see 6 wins-ish in a watered down Big 12.

And no Travis Hunter or Shaddeur Sanders to take with him to next school.
An offense with all passing, little running, no command of LOS on either side of the ball, the roster turned over each year, etc...

I don't think he's near as attractive coach as he was before Colorado.

Year 1....4-8 (last place in Pac 10)
Year 2....we'll see how it plays out. But I see 6 wins-ish in a watered down Big 12.

And no Travis Hunter or Shaddeur Sanders to take with him to next school.
An offense with all passing, little running, no command of LOS on either side of the ball, the roster turned over each year, etc...

I don't think he's near as attractive coach as he was before Colorado.
^Spot on, K-Time. Throw in his petulance now that the local Denver media has dared to question his coaching acumen and I'm not sure Prime Time is ready for Prime Time. Once his son and Hunter leave, they could pretty easily fall to <.500 in a watered down B12. That's not going to cause Deion's phone to ring every offseason, for sure.

^Spot on, K-Time. Throw in his petulance now that the local Denver media has dared to question his coaching acumen and I'm not sure Prime Time is ready for Prime Time. Once his son and Hunter leave, they could pretty easily fall to <.500 in a watered down B12. That's not going to cause Deion's phone to ring every offseason, for sure.

They didn't even go .500 last year with them. 6 and 6 this year would be a minor miracle. Guy is a clown show.

Deion would recruit at an elite level at Florida state. But he needs a good season this year. 4-8 coming off a team that had one 1 game the year before isn’t bad but with Travis and his son at QB they need to get to at least 7 this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT