ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry 73, know that's got to sting a bit.

Watched Back to the Future last night. What an absolute classic. Noticed a few things never thought about before.

1. Billy Zane was one of Biff's thugs that punched Marty while Biff was trying to get his rape on.
2. Would totally have crushed some Leah Thompson. She admonishes Marty's girlfriend in the beginning for calling him and chasing boys, when it turns out she was quite the hussy, who was all about getting some Calvin Klein.
3. There was a XXX theatre in the downtown square at Hill Valley. The sign had something about "Orgy."
4. Some very racist comments to the Marvin Berry band.
5. If Marty's family had become so successful after he changed the future, why are they still living in that little house? Dad's got a shiny new BMW and Marty his dream truck. His brother has a job he wears a suit to, yet his grown ass still lives at home?

6. Why didn't Marty's parents name their oldest son, "Marty?"

Reactions: drxman1
Lol.

The Pope on his recent visit was asked many controversial questions. He would often answer, “We will let God judge.” There can be no better advice regardless of what religion you are than his words. Let’s not try to justify, but let the Lord judge!!

Heading to Starkville -- just going for the day/game. Any thoughts on eats/drinks etc.

Appreciate any scoop -- never been there.

Heading to Starkville -- just going for the day/game. Any thoughts on eats/drinks etc.

Appreciate any scoop -- never been there.

stay at the days inn. eat at dennys. that's basically it.

it's hilariously awkward to hear and see white, middle aged, respected journalists discuss the logistics and intricacies of prostitution with a fat, nasty whore like katina powell. barr. lee. etc.

Meanwhile in Lexington...

Last September, the University of Kentucky announced the largest gift in its history — $20 million from trustee Bill Gatton to help build a new student center.

On Thursday, UK announced its new, biggest gift ever — $23 million from alumnus Tom Lewis and his wife, Jan, to create an honors college for UK's most intellectually inspired students.

"This gift, by a remarkable person and leader so committed to his alma mater and to education, reflects our mission to place the success of students first in everything that we do," President Eli Capilouto said. "Tom Lewis is investing in, and helping enhance, a vision we have to be the finest residential, public research university in America."

[thumb2]

I really hope things end badly between Pitino and Louisville. That way he'll get to look at that goofy ****ing Old English L on his back and be reminded of it the same way his decrepit old ass has reminded us over the years of how we could never go back to the mid-to-late nineties. Choke on this. All of it.

I thought it was an interesting program, especially the last semester. Dr Greenway was a trip.

Took a few of my realtors to Hoots on Dixie today. Wow. :cry:

Broke girls at Hooters is far from abnormal, but you can always find a few, even at the worst locations. Or One. There wasn't even a 'cute thick' chick in attendance...it was like they had a job-swap day with McDonald's or something.

Still the best Buffalo Chicken Sambo in the chain-game, though. :fire:

im searching google for lexington doctors under the name "pope," and all im getting is a do. that's just a chiropractor, right? is this the same guy?

Mattox... The donor is one of my old man's good friends. They're former pledge brothers. We Flew on his jet to the Bama game in 08.

That man loves UK. Not just athletically but obviously the university in general.

He's also one of the nicest and most humble individuals I've ever met.

Reactions: CoolCat45
Thought Atlanta was solid with Hooters until the south Florida rep took me to one in Miami. Cubans, although batshit crazy and terrifying, are who that uniform is made for.

Mattox... The donor is one of my old man's good friends. They're former pledge brothers. We Flew on his jet to the Bama game in 08.

That man loves UK. Not just athletically but obviously the university in general.

He's also one of the nicest and most humble individuals I've ever met.

I love the timing. UK is announcing record breaking gifts while Louisville is dealing with an on campus dorm being turned into a whorehouse.

I love back to the future. 1 and 2. Three sucks. In fact me and all my siblings have gotten introduced at our wedding to "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis. Sister is getting married tomorrow (sorry fellas lol) and is doing the same. Even mom did it her wedding a few years ago. We are a bunch of rascals, tell me about it. But the one thing that's always bugged me about those films: Wouldn't Marty's parents recognize Marty as the guy who set them up in 1955? Wouldn't they kinda figure that out?

I'm going to Portofinos tonight for the rehearsal dinner. Never been because I am just a simple man who enjoys Mexican restaurants or chick-Fil-a. What's good there?
Anyone ever canceled the Herald Leader online? It doesn't look like it's possible.
Just don't go to that website anymore dummy haha

Thought Atlanta was solid with Hooters until the south Florida rep took me to one in Miami. Cubans, although batshit crazy and terrifying, are who that uniform is made for.

Never been to one in Florida, but I imagine all beach locations are stacked with the kind of talent & bikini models you'd expect.

...Aruba opened one up last year, and it's nothing but Venezuelan & Colombian 10s -- was absolutely unreal.

Getting married on a Friday?

Rude.
No doubt. My wife and kids are all in the wedding too, so the logistics of getting everyone dressed, downtown early for pictures,kids picked up before and after the wedding, school and work schedules getting arranged has been a huge pain in the dang ass. But you can't bargain with love!!

Time travel is messed up and thinking about it too much will only give you a headache. So don't.

Exactly. I mean, the whole thing with Marty slowly being erased from existence doesn't make sense. If he didn't exist, then who did Lorraine's dad hit with the car? Well, if there were no Marty to push George out of the way, then George got hit, meaning he and Lorraine got together, meaning Marty was born. ATKOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT