ADVERTISEMENT

UK-SC Spread

UK should win. I don't know if we saw enough from SC and UK on Saturday to say UK should win handily, but we should win nonetheless.

I'd take that -10.5 spread.

Have a feeling we are going to fold up that frosh QB like a cheap suit after seeing ODU pressure that offensive line. I think our pass rush and running game turns it into a rout. 38-10 Cats.

Reactions: JASUN74
We might get tired if we have to play a full game. 🤣
Maybe SC will give up and go home midway 3rd quarter. This game looks like a beating waiting to happen. We have a history of getting too full of ourselves going into such games, that is the biggest concern I have. We don't handle success well sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emarc
I don't consider any SEC game to be a blowout, well maybe Florida and Vanderbilt last year but typically not. South Carolina will surely play better than they did against Old Dominion. One tell that may indicate a potential blowout this year is the lack of South Carolina fans infesting every thread on this board this week. If they fail to show up towards the end of the week, a blowout could really be in the offing.

If they fail to show up towards the end of the week, a blowout could really be in the offing.

Wow. “They” popped in another thread at about the time you posted this. I said “they,” but I think it’s just one poster, so far.

What about the times we struggled against eku and Chattanooga but still had good seasons. Teams get alot better between week 1 and week 2. Old dominion has knocked off some P5 teams in recent years

Eh it’s still to early to make real observations about most team. Hell I’m still not sure how good WE are lol let alone another team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT