ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
uniform schemes that just completely disregard school colors, and general taste and common sense, are pretty awesome imo.

Football uniforms are the new pimp suit, IMO. The more over-the-top ridiculous, the better.

-love that helmet though.

LSU's uniforms next weekend:

purple-pimp-costume.jpg

Would anyone really be surprised if they made a football version of this?

Reactions: bradyjames
Have to understand that school colors and uniforms *DO NOT* & *SHOULD NOT* represent the interests of alumni, students, faculty, administration, region, or anyone vested in the University itself.

It's about what @datfire1 and @hedarealhotboi, 16 and 17 year old kids considering attending the University, want to see.

Reactions: UK_Norm
They should bring back the block K and money orders to recruits. That's what they really want to see, payment for their services. If we paid recruits better, we wouldn't have to have so many non-traditional uniforms.

Reactions: bradyjames
Hadn't even thought about that. I can hear it now. "If you were adopting a baby, wouldn't you go pick it up?"
"SERIOUSLY DENNIS, PEOPLE GO TO CHINA FOR A SKIN BABY ALL THE TIME I DON'T SEE WHY IT'S A BIG DEAL TO SPEND THE WEEKEND IN THE OZARKS PICKING UP OUR NEW DOBER-POO BABY I GOT REZZIES AT A BED AND BREAKFAST"

There's gonna be some serious pissing and moaning in Louisville tomorrow from the local media. No matter what she says they will downplay it and spin it, but mostly they'll be whining that the Whore Queen went right over their heads to the national media.

Last edited:
Why are you recording Good Morning America?

No reason. :oops:

DO hope they have Cady on with her or seriously coach her. It's awesome, but I don't see her coming off as credible - even though she is.

PERFECT timing. things were really starting to cool down, and now she announces an all day disney/abc/espn washing machine. awesome.

it's the gift that keeps on giving, like herpes, the jelly of the month club, and chiefs financial advice.

Reactions: jayroon and drxman1
drxmans gd birthday is also the gift that keeps on giving. but it's a really shitty, awful gift that isn't even worth driving to the store to return. so you throw it in the garbage. i could continue with this bad analogy, but you get it.

you and your birthday can get touching pumped, basically.

So much anger over little ole me having some fun. Sounds like you need to hit another Ultra brah.

As for the Star Wars hype, guess I can understand the Dads getting more excited than the other heterosexuals on here. Probably very special to share that excitement with their kids that they once had. I get it. Not hating at all. Just guess my excitement for the millennium falcon kind of went out the window when I started getting excited about girls.

Reactions: WayneDougan
drxmans favorite 40th birthday presents:

kentucky bringing home #8
john wall committing
the tiger slam
gridiron cats winning the sec in 78
getting a 32 on his act
4th installment of the indiana jones series
dale jr wins at daytona
loses virginity at 17
elected homecoming king
george w bush visits troops in Afghanistan on thanksgiving
garth brooks plays first ever show in rupp arena
anthony davis taken #1 overall

I think I've been very outspoken on my disdain for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Most likely things to happen first:

My first heart attack
Pti gets engaged
Tiger/Phil
Pti's first joint replacement
Adrian gives up gin.
Anth gets another tattoo.

Chuck Smrt was employed by the NCAA Enforcement Staff for over 17 years. He was responsible for the overall coordination of the major infractions process while at the NCAA. While in that position, he was involved in the decision-making process, including examining case precedent to determine whether the case was secondary or major and whether allegations of institutional control and unethical conduct should be filed. He has been present at over 100 hearings before the NCAA Committee on Infractions.

In 1999, the NCAA National Office moved to Indianapolis, and the Smrt family elected to remain in Kansas City. A few months after the NCAA Office moved, Chuck started TCG in November 1999.

Prior to his NCAA employment, Chuck worked at Virginia Commonwealth University and taught an undergraduate class in information collection and analysis.

Chuck received both his undergraduate and master's degrees from Indiana University where he was a football student-athlete.

:joy:

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT