ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Outside the Lines that has ties to Indiana or UK that they can blame it on?

It's all a big Indiana conspiracy to take Louisville down, apparently...although I'm sure Cal/WWW have their grubby paws in it somewhere along the line.

2815969023_0245b97260.jpg

ESPN is turning Rick Pitino into their white whale. Goodman just said he doesn't see how Pitino will survive. They'll stay after him until he's gone. Nothing inflates the ego of journalists like bringing down a high profile athlete or coach. It doesn't help that he's probably been a prick to most of them at one time or another over the years.

Reactions: drxman1
This story is so big that Jew and Fat put aside NFL talk to discuss it. They were already talking about it when I got in the car this morning, 35 minutes later in pulling in at work and they're still on it.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
And now SportsCenter is running another segment about this. Jeff Goodman and Bob Ley.

This story is so big that Jew and Fat put aside NFL talk to discuss it. They were already talking about it when I got in the car this morning, 35 minutes later in pulling in at work and they're still on it.
Oh they planned this evisceration perfectly, on a Tuesday a non football playing day. everyone done talking about this past weekends football games & not deep into examining the upcoming weekends matchups.

all whores all pitino all louisville all day long on ESPN & twitter dot com

Can someone explain the career of Billy Reed? Didn't he used to be a UK guy?

when cris carter was drafted by the eagles like 30 years ago, www was the dude who picked him up from the airport when he landed in philly. ive heard him tell the story before, in case you were wondering the connection.

Watching Alpha House last night, they brought up recruiting scandal involving hookers to smear another candidate.

Great Show by the way.

I asked a couple of weeks ago when this was going to become a true national story (PTI/GMA/etc).

Welp...

"Wow, just amazing,these players came on our public radio show, broadcast to hundreds, & none of them admit to watching dirty whores strip in their dorm room and then sex occuring with said whores. But yet they told ESPN & Outside the Lines it did happen? Something doesnt smell right here!!!"

Captain Suntan in about 6 hrs

dude, these chicks are NASTY.

don't think espn is playing up that angle nearly enough.
Nor the angle that she is doing this because someone at UL (McGee was no longer working there, who was it??) didnt want her gals anymore but some nice clean white whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT