ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit? The point is, whoever is kicking off can't just kick it further. If it's landing on the eight, your opponent's average field position is gonna be at the thirty five or forty. Learn STFU.

Our neighbor's kid was a walk-on kicker/punter but quit the team before this season. I guess he figured he'd never play. He crushed it in high school for Scott County.

From what little I've seen, Murray is easily the best player on this year's team. His offensive arsenal is incredible. It's already been said, but please, let me say it again - He looks like a savvy Jr/Sr out there. With all due respect to Mr. Ulis, Murray will be the guy that gets us to the promised land.

Who gives a shit? The point is, whoever is kicking off can't just kick it further. If it's landing on the eight, your opponent's average field position is gonna be at the thirty five or forty. Learn STFU.

Who gives a shit? The reason our kicks the past two games aren't reaching the end zone is because our starting kicker has a strained groin and can't kick.

The point is if he WAS kicking the return yardage would be a lot less.

Learn common sense.

Who gives a shit? The reason our kicks the past two games aren't reaching the end zone is because our starting kicker has a strained groin and can't kick.
That was my point initially. Whether it was the shitty back up kicking to the eight, or the injured starter kicking to the eight, someone was kicking to the eight for reasons that can't be "coached up." That was exactly my point. Christ.

that's incredible, man. you have any pics? stats? address? recruiting info?

tia.

He's in all the databases. You can look him up yourself. Palmer Ward.

People were bitching earlier about people complaining about the kicking game. Even making the "suggestion" that we tell our players to kick it farther. I was just pointing out that one of the backups quit before the season so we may not have anyone to insert into the game who can "kick it farther".

But I'll try to up my posting game so I can compete with these gems:

Wish we had a good oc that could take our stupid dummy calls and make them great calls instead I think we'd have like 1200 yards would that be like a record or something?

wccs gal has a freaking wedding to go to? on a saturday?? lol. where'd you find this c-bomb?? bbc man. bbc.

so, you think the much much worse guys should start playing more than the much much better guys?

just want to be clear, to avoid confusion.

WHY ARENT THEY DANCING??!

this team appears to be deadly on breakaway layups.

Why do commentators insist on comparing Skal and Davis? They are nothing alike other than being tall basketball players.

You know what player reminds me of Anthony Davis? No player in the history of basketball ever, that's who. The guy has such a unique, effective game; he's one of a kind.

Reactions: anthonys735
He's a much better passer than I was hoping. Really assumed he was just a guy who would pull it on a read and take off but he has good touch. They may torch us on short routes over the middle.

owqb.0.gif

Does anybody else just feel this Ulis type comfort when Jamal Murray is setting things up? Maybe he'll brick the J, maybe he'll make a pass off the mark, but I'll be damned if I don't just assume the result is gonna be good. That guy has the chops. Really stoked we picked him up. Such a steady hand.

That had to be the worst, most gut wrenching loss in the history of losses. Was that punter an MSU operative?

Should probably drop both teams in the rankings.

Might be a good idea for the punter and long snapper to transfer to the University of Anchorage Alaska and try out for an intramural squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT