ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think it was a little weird that we didn't see any of that heavy run formation stuff that we busted out early in the season. I think that would've worked pretty well.

Conrad was there all night, but Towles kept going downfield. We had 5 yards every play right there if we wanted it.

Bone not getting more run is what blows my mind. Dude may not be as BEAST as Baker, but he has better hands, is taller, and is more agile going up for the ball.

Reactions: Stonewall12
To be a team that has recruited so many WRs, we sure as shit don't use them. Saw Montgomery out there once, Timmons and Snodgrass have disappeared, and Bone is lucky to get 10 snaps. I love our first 3 guys, but I thought we'd see a lot more rotation at those spots.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Hadn't seen this posted yet, but a reporter for the CJ went to Katina Powell's house. He asked her if she was a Louisville fan, printed her approximate address, estimated her annual income, reprinted Pitino's assertion that he didn't know about all this, and emphasized the legal ramifications for Powell.

Sports journalism in Louisville. Guess they'd rather protect Tommy and Rick than go for that Pulitzer. Good job, fellas.

T'hell with the rest of the wide receivers, get better than Baker/Juice/Badet & you will get balls thrown at you. Dawson was at West Virginia, he & Holgerson would throw the ball to Kevin White 15x a game, why, because he was a 1st round talent. I have zero problem with us throwing the ball to our best wideouts all touching game long.

like Cal sez, this aint communism or middle school

T'hell with the rest of the wide receivers, get better than Baker/Juice/Badet & you will get balls thrown at you. Dawson was at West Virginia, he & Holgerson would throw the ball to Kevin White 15x a game, why, because he was a 1st round talent. I have zero problem with us throwing the ball to our best wideouts all touching game long.

like Cal sez, this aint communism or middle school
Yeah in that vein I'm really fine with letting Boom get carries four quarters a game. Honestly, for real.

I did think it was a little weird that we didn't see any of that heavy run formation stuff that we busted out early in the season. I think that would've worked pretty well.

I actually asked Dawson if not seeing any plays ran from the inverted wishbone was a specific to Auburn decision due to personnel or something they saw on film??? .... "Eh, just wasn't part of our game plan this week"

Thanks coach!!!

To be a team that has recruited so many WRs, we sure as shit don't use them. Saw Montgomery out there once, Timmons and Snodgrass have disappeared, and Bone is lucky to get 10 snaps. I love our first 3 guys, but I thought we'd see a lot more rotation at those spots.

so, you think the much much worse guys should start playing more than the much much better guys?

just want to be clear, to avoid confusion.

Kyle Tucker trying to be cool on Twitter and call out a credentialed girl for hugging a player during post game interviews is par for the course for him... He's really good at his job, really bad at being a human

I was actually about to respect Mitchell thinking he was going to come out and say something like "it's time to put the focus on my team.... Etc"

Oh well

So are we all in on this H-K or nah? So far, I've seen it on the football field the bus and that's it, that's the list.

"Hey, MacGinnis. You know how you always kick off to about the 8 yard line?"

I kicked off in high school. We kicked from the 40 and my kicks usually were fielded at the 5. in terms of talent, let's just say that I didn't receive a single letter from a college recruiter. My point: there have got to be other options on the team OR at the university to handle the kick-off duties. Kicking to the 8 in college is pathetic.

There's merit to sparing your premier back when you can. Winnable SEC game at home doesn't seem like that time, however.

Randall was tired. Inside the 10 with less than a minute to play? Nope. He was gassed. Can't have him run another play b/c he ran the previous 6 plays to get down to this point. Let's give Drake Davis a shot!

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT