• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being brainwashed is tough too.
Question of the day....
How does it feel to support the only candidate that is in a fight with the US Army and Arlington National Cemetery?? 🤡
This whole Arlington thing is a reflection of how lazy the MSM media, not to mention certain posters on this board.

This country’s got 999 problems, but a former POTUS who honors deceased veterans buried at Arlington at the request of those veterans ain’t one of them…… this is just a useful distraction from the failures of the Harris - Biden administration.

Doesn't actually give a real reason. Just tells us how they tracked and went about it.

How does a president's plane get sold? And why does it warrant US involvement, when the doj and others can't be bothered to defend citizens and imprison illegal, violent offenders?

It's fishy as hell.
I would say that the Venezuelan Prez is late on this quarters payment to the 'big guy'.

Just an educated guess.

This whole Arlington thing is a reflection of how lazy the MSM media, not to mention certain posters on this board.

This country’s got 999 problems, but a former POTUS who honors deceased veterans buried at Arlington at the request of those veterans ain’t one of them…… this is just a useful distraction from the failures of the Harris - Biden administration.
Completely ignoring the fact that the media had absolutely NOTHING to do with this incident.
Trump is in hot water because ARLINGTON officials and the US ARMY rebuked him for his BS behavior.
This has NEVER been an issue with anyone at Arlington before Trump.
The media is reporting facts that you just don't like to hear.
Just like J6th.

I have said before, someone goes to college and majors in journalism and writes stories like this. The Associated Press:

0a7ed5379b88765c487c2e51fbc293ba391f2a2b0f670837a2931909b7bc1c23_1.jpg
Wasn't it CNN or somebody who ran actual stories about Trump drinking too much diet coke? A panel of like 6 people talking about it.

Seems pretty genuine to me. and doesn't ever have to claim he likes hot sauce or chitterlings. (shrug)

images
trump-praying-1584294333.jpg

181013151109-andrew-brunson-trump-pray-wh.jpg
images
image.jpg
A little trivia....the lady praying on the last picture is Paula White. Has been a spiritual advisor to Trump and family for 20+(?) years.
Also would go to NYC and conduct bible studies for the New York Yankees. Is very close to Darryl Strawberry and his wife.
Out of the blue years ago she got a call from Trump. Had never met or talked to him. He said (paraphasing here)...I watch your show every week and I would like you to come to New York so we can talk. She says that on that call he quoted almost verbatim the sermon that she gave on her last show.

She is married to Jonathon Cain....long time (since about '80) keyboardist for Journey.

21906381-large.jpg

That's all they do. When the right does something good, they jump into overtime to turn it into something bad. Lowlifes with wimpy little sheep carrying their water.

Being brainwashed is tough too.
Question of the day....
How does it feel to support the only candidate that is in a fight with the US Army and Arlington National Cemetery?? 🤡
In a fight? The army has considered the issue closed. Arlington cemetery hasn’t issued any type of statement since, meanwhile at least 6 gold star families have issued statements of condemnation against Harris in support of Trump. You’re a ****ing loon.

A little trivia....the lady praying on the last picture is Paula White. Has been a spiritual advisor to Trump and family for 20+(?) years.
Also would go to NYC and conduct bible studies for the New York Yankees. Is very close to Darryl Strawberry and his wife.
Out of the blue years ago she got a call from Trump. Had never met or talked to him. He said (paraphasing here)...I watch your show every week and I would like you to come to New York so we can talk. She says that on that call he quoted almost verbatim the sermon that she gave on her last show.

She is married to Jonathon Cain....long time (since about '80) keyboardist for Journey.

21906381-large.jpg
He is one lucky man.

Some biden political hack appointee does not equal any spat with the armed forces.
Amazing how proud you are of biden weaponizing government institutions for purely political purposes.
A decent human would be ashamed of that type of abuse of power.
Now back to your tall tales and innuendo. But muh Russian quid pro stormy arlington muh collusion, err sumthin!
Once again. kamala and biden couldn't be bothered to show up or even acknowledge that they were invited to come.
But maybe if you post it another hundred times it will get some traction for kamala, 🤡

Yeah, shame he couldn't have worked his way up servicing Willie Brown.
Now back to your regularly scheduled secular government cult feigning imaginary moral superiority with just about anything.

You have already forgotten that you wrote today of Harris "... in an effort to appear pure or messianic."

See a doctor about your short term memory loss.

Come on guys (lefties), enough is enough. I know you hate Trump, but you cannot possibly be thinking of actually voting for Kam Harris. I get it. I get it. Trump tweaks your nerves, you can't stand the thought of him. Even so, Kamala Harris? She is an abject moron. Her own party doesn't trust her to speak in coherent sentences. That is what you're honestly going to vote for? It can't be policy, because she's using all of Trump's policies now. For example, you guys have spent the last 8 years on here, bashing a border wall, and now you're lining up to vote for someone that vows to build a border wall.

Unlike a lot of folks on here, I don't think you all are ACTUALLY that stupid. I think you're just stubborn, but when the time comes, you'll realize how silly the notion of voting for Kam really is.

Come on guys (lefties), enough is enough. I know you hate Trump, but you cannot possibly be thinking of actually voting for Kam Harris. I get it. I get it. Trump tweaks your nerves, you can't stand the thought of him. Even so, Kamala Harris? She is an abject moron. Her own party doesn't trust her to speak in coherent sentences. That is what you're honestly going to vote for? It can't be policy, because she's using all of Trump's policies now. For example, you guys have spent the last 8 years on here, bashing a border wall, and now you're lining up to vote for someone that vows to build a border wall.

Unlike a lot of folks on here, I don't think you all are ACTUALLY that stupid. I think you're just stubborn, but when the time comes, you'll realize how silly the notion of voting for Kam really is.

It's not stupidity. They love thieves, murderers, and liars. I've had to accept it and end some long relationships for this very reason. When it comes right down to it, they would all rather turn me in to the gestapo than defend me when the time comes, no matter how much I've helped them over the years.

Its time to stop making bad investments and take the loss.

Kammie sees your cringe wager and doubles down on phony.
Seriously, wth is her fake accent here? Jar Jar Binks?
And we thought Hillary was bad? wow....just wow.
Holy crap. This has been bugging me ever since Kam Harris blipped on my radar, lo these many years ago. Something about her voice, and I don't just mean the horribly irritating combination of nasal JAP and black affectation, neither of which she gets correct. It was more of a where have I heard that annoying combination before, and why do I hate it. That speech, right there, solved it.

She's is a Wanda f***ing Sykes voice double. And I HATED Wanda Sykes on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxlNxxwEDTSuILiSkYHNRksZiaxe-9-KDX?si=wlwhbPTytZWMft9r

The most ironic thing about this election cycle is the Democrats attempting to take the high moral ground.

That's right: the party of pedophiles and baby killers, with a PROSTITUTE as their candidate... is trying to question Trump's religious sincerity and morals.

Another one for the "You can't make this up" file.

It's not stupidity. They love thieves, murderers, and liars. I've had to accept it and end some long relationships for this very reason. When it comes right down to it, they would all rather turn me in to the gestapo than defend me when the time comes, no matter how much I've helped them over the years.

Its time to stop making bad investments and take the loss.
There's been some very intelligent people fall victim to cults. Not all of them are stupid, but all our brainwashed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT