ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what Cal is going to do with this team so it's really tough to gauge averages on this squad.

We all have a pretty darn good idea what Cal will do with this team, and it goes a little something like...

- DREAMS ARE BORN!
- dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble
- SWITCH!
- Miss 40 threes in the elite 8
- DREAMS BECOME REALITY!!!!

Dunno, maybe b/c I'm 40 & a man, but college sports have been my favorite 'thing' for my entire life, and it's seeming like it's going to no longer exist as I've always known and loved it; and that makes me very nervous.

In light of our recent discussion, I too worry that this will eventually water down or remove altogether the "tradition" side of college athletics.

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I think SAE is missing a golden opportunity by not trademarking the name "Mr. 2nd Weekend."

Probably wouldn't sell a bunch of shirts now, but after the next late March 62-60 heartbreaker, he could retire.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Haven't looked at the CA bill, as most of the people that signed it has either.

My question....is there a limit or could Bezos buy every good player in the country?

Rest assured, if I ever win the powerball (of the hundreds of million variety) your Kentucky Wildcats will be winning multiple championships in a row in both football and basketball. You're welcome in advance. Probably set up a trust just for cheating purposes.

The buy every player in the country is so overrated. They can do that now. Same with coaches yet only a handful of schools are spending above the average. These dudes aren't spending 40mill on a college team of recruits for Car Dealership ads. Market will adjust. Especially when the real talent will go straight to the NBA. But to ignore the foriegn route is silly, if you can make money over there and get drafted it's a hell of a deal for 1 year.

If NCAA balks all the talent will go to Ca until everyone else catches up. Ts.

Let them make money on autographs and likeness. The problems can't be worse than what we have.

Last edited:
More worried about Dookie Silver’s grand plan, which will not only continue OAD but now we’ll also lose the best 20 high school players to the draft as well.

Love these morons claiming this is the end of OAD. Umm nope.

Reactions: anthonys735
* 4 more years of Trump or Biden, Sanders, Warren? Touch us all. They are all assholes.

Now is the time for a moderate indy candidate to run away with the next prez election. Where are they? I'd vote Maxx/Rudd in 2020. Give me something decent, America. Anything.

This is the kind of political statement that makes no damn sense. Given the current state of the union w/ economy, foreign policy, jobs, business regulations,security, etc.....why in the hell does anyone want someone different than Trump? Of course he's an asshole, but he damn sure isn't being an asshole in regards to doing things to protect this country.....and he is doing it w/ a gun to his head by one side of the aisle. He must damn sure love this country and love being POTUS to put up w/ the numbnuts from the left. ...that's right pti...the left.

What exactly would be the platform for another candidate to oust Trump?..they need to be nice??

Like him, don't like him....whatever. But to vote against him w/o any justification is typical voter ignorance.

Give me something decent, America....WTF does that mean?

What's the problem everybody? Everything is working out well for UKO, the upper-class white, "morally flexible" sociopath who posts baiting messages to people who hate him as a hobby. Surely if it's working out for him it's working out for everybody.

Last edited:
I suppose frowning on Don for using the power of the Presidency to solicit a foreign country's interference in an upcoming election is something one might ignorantly use to justify their vote against him; but, those idiots would be voting based on various fake news agencies from around the world.

Typically, when Chief and UKO are in agreement on something, I’ve found it’s usually best to just accept that they are correct. Years and years of posts have confirmed they are very reliable.

Good to see KY Legislature already stepping up and working on Pay-to-Play bill.

Our state may have a lot of issues, but our college sports will not be left behind. :boom:
Thats honestly remarkable... lifetimes of poverty, hypocritical christian-based policies that will never be reversed, ignoring most progressive social policy... and it literally took one day to respond to something that would impact college athletics.

I still fully expect most Alabama legislators to infinitely assume "them boys are still gonna need us we aint changing nothing go play for Obama if you want"

Last edited:
What's the problem everybody? Everything is working out well for the upper-class white, "morally flexible" sociopath who posts baiting messages to people who hate him as a hobby. Surely if it's working out for him it's working out for everybody.

Just to be accurate, it's working out for every class. It could always be better, but it's not really debatable that each and every socio-economic class is better off now, than they were under the 8 years of Obama.

If you ignore the buffoonery, Trump has outstanding results. Some people insist he's worse than the rest of those DC idiots. I don't agree, I just think he sucks at hiding it. Fortunately for me, I'm an adult, and I don't make decisions about politicians based on whether or not they hurt my feelings.

Where did Don do that Chase?

/Please be an idiot and say Ukraine, Australia and Italy

In his mind. Only in his mind.

As I said, looking for honorable behavior in that town is futile. And thus, it really holds no water as justification for or against your vote.

Oh, you can dress it up, and make it LOOK like something else, but it really boils down to what I said: He hurt your feelings, and your feelings are more important to you than results.

That's fine, it's your right. Just don't delude yourselves about WHY you'd vote for Biden etc.

/end of political commentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: UK_Dallas
I suppose frowning on Don for using the power of the Presidency to solicit a foreign country's interference in an upcoming election is something one might ignorantly use to justify their vote against him; but, those idiots would be voting based on various fake news agencies from around the world.

Typically, when Chief and UKO are in agreement on something, I’ve found it’s usually best to just accept that they are correct. Years and years of posts have confirmed they are very reliable.

You and your libs did the EXACT thing that “Don” has been accused of, with Hillary and Barry long before Trump came along, good job!

I think they started impeachment hearings because we are so close to finding out Obama committed Watergate on Steroids.

Back to lurking...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT