ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how I get my coffee? I either make it for two cents in a goddamn coffee maker, black. Or my girlfriend and I go out and she orders me a con leche, besides that I don’t have it.

If you want to have double macchiato espresso cock marmalade chai tea, go ahead. I don’t care, but don’t bring your hoity toity espresso bullshit round here and act like you found something special when you’re drinking the same thing as every xannied-out soccer mom with a bob haircut pretending you’re attractive again has for the last 2 decades.

This is why neither of you rubes have ever received an invite to Kooky, BBdK, Anth and my Finer Things Club. Enjoy your dreadful bean water.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I was at Google in Mountain View the other day; tremendous espresso in every office break room. That and the Japanese electronic toilets makes it a nice place to work. I endorse.

Reactions: wcc31
I don’t drink coffee at all. I couldn’t stand the smell of every old in my family having a morning cig with their coffee growing up to the point I refused to ever pick up either habit.

:joy: Finer Things Club

Reactions: jameslee32
I was at Google in Mountain View the other day; tremendous espresso in every office break room. That and the Japanese electronic toilets makes it a nice place to work. I endorse.

The hyper-competitive environment, where you work 60+ hours a week to make it to management or burn out by age 35, makes it a not-so-nice place to work.

All those nice things they have are just to keep employees there all day and half the night.

I got talked into going to a touching Steve Aoki DAY party at a pool tomorrow, so I’m expecting smoking some darts and drinking white claw are going to be some of the more kosher things I do tomorrow, frankly.

I got talked into going to a touching Steve Aoki DAY party at a pool tomorrow, so I’m expecting smoking some darts and drinking white claw are going to be some of the more kosher things I do tomorrow, frankly.
Poor thing. One of the top DJs in the country with a thousand smokeshows in vegas bikinis. Sounds terrible.

Last edited:
Steven Hiroyuki Aoki (/eɪˈoʊki/; born November 30, 1977) is an American musician, DJ, record producer and music executive.[5] In 2012, Pollstar designated Aoki as the highest grossing dance artist in North America from tours.[6][7] He has collaborated with artists such as will.i.am, Afrojack, LMFAO, Linkin Park, Iggy Azalea, Lil Jon, blink-182, Laidback Luke, BTS, Monsta X, Louis Tomlinson, Rise Against, Vini Vici, Lauren Jauregui, and Fall Out Boy[8] and is known for his remixes of artists such as Kid Cudi. Aoki has released several Billboard-charting studio albums as well, notably Wonderland, which was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Dance/Electronica Album in 2013. He is the founder of the Steve Aoki Charitable Fund, which raises money for global humanitarian relief organizations.[9]

No Mexican would ever attend that ^^ shit.

Stand around sweating your balls off in a 2 foot deep urine soaked “pool,” spend $400 apiece for watered down vodka and cranberry, stand in line for 45 minutes before ultimately greasing some assholes palm with a C-note just to cut to the front of the line, and listen to some insanely overpaid loser play his Spotify account while surrounded by tatted up meatheads, fatass AA chicks, and wanna be playboy midwestern nerds living it up on a bachelor party?

Enjoy. Sounds like a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT