ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big-and-Rich.jpg

So should I be excited or not? You guys are as touching up and down as a teenage girl. The whole point of my post was I plan on being so touching obliterated that it won’t matter what the hell im doing, which is pretty much the only way I see myself making it through a damn pool party as an almost 40 year old.

Reactions: wcc31 and SAECATFAN
Gameday, bitches.

And, Jesus Christ, Ron. If you're missing the first Saturday of football to stew in herpes soaked pool water and watch f***ing Steve Aoki, you need to assess whether or not you are in fact in possession of a pair of gonads.

Tell that bitch no. Order some Papa Johns and watch some football like a grown man.

Hit my first wager of the year. Colorado St / Colorado over 56. Flew over the total, scoring 83 combined. Also had Male -10.5 over Ballard.

Love the first week of Gambo. Straights, Parlays, Teasers, 1st half line, the works really. Can't wait to be down a few hundo. WWDT.

Big L to start the season.

6 wins will be a very good season IMO.

Whoever schedules these MAC teams for the first game needs to be let go. Especially good MAC teams.

I’ll take that!

Cautiously optimistic. The offense seems to be shaking off the nerves and starting to gel.
Hopefully the defense can get it together now.

It is wearisome that no matter how much the coaches talk up how ready we are, we continue to come out looking lost.

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT