ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alternative to grabbing you some pizza and beer is the proposition of you not getting fixed, and chancing more children.

Not sure about anyone else’s wife, but that was enough motivation for my wife to just go ahead and get fixed herself.

Do we under appreciate that 2017 squad? I’ve only watched about 100 clips of Fox and Monk from KY Clips the last few months. Dudes were bad.

Because the selection committee is made up of a bunch of assholes who don’t know shit about basketball and move the target each year when it comes to criteria... They decided to place UK, UCLA and Carolina in the same region because their talking point that year was proximity of teams to region.

What do you get? The absolute two best teams in the country that year playing in the Elite 8.

This is very BJW of me, but kudos to the BBN for the John Higgins pushback. That motherf***** cost UK 2 national titles in a 3 year window.

If the NCAA ain't gonna fix their shit, then the BBN will fix it for them.

Now to fix this fun current run of losing to loser coaches named Bruce in the early rounds of the NCAA Tourney. But hey, don't worry about fixing your staff John, I'm sure Barbee's zone concepts will work this year the 5 minutes a year you play zone.

They decided to place UK, UCLA and Carolina in the same region because their talking point that year was proximity of teams to region.
...which to this day does not explain the placement of UCLA in that region if that was in fact their priority (it wasn't).

Whatever. John handed North Carolina a title on a platter.

-Monk wasn’t much of a scorer which people forget.

-I like Wick’s, I just don’t ever feel compelled to order it.

-Hillcrest Tavern is a dope little new spot next to Beer Depot. Good atmosphere, food, and TVs. Will enjoy Wildcat games there moving forward.

-After meeting Wick, no thanks. Place was always the hardest on fake IDs as well. Only plus was having a foosball table back in the day.

-I love PJs. Easily my favorite delivery chain. Always consistent.

-I don't know why a Lexingtonian salad is so good but f*ck if they aren't heavenly.

-The Chappelle stand up was really good. A bit of a lull in the middle but strong stuff. I love his point of view and throwing birds to the super offended douche bags out there. Good reminder these assholes trying to ruin everything for everyone is a really small minority.

-His victim shaming take rang true. Felt that way with Cuz and I assume anyone that's had a completely psycho ex has been to that same point where you're saying crazy shit because she's punching you, slapping, stabbing you in the forehead with a fork, keeping your kid from attending your wedding. Should he have said it? No, of course not, BUT I get it. He also shouldn't get buried for it.

-Actual football tonight, hoooleee sheeeitt. Gambol. Booze. Let's f*cking go!!

-Hammerheads still open? Place was dope back in the day.

-Speaking of victim shaming, the UT football player doesn't get that benefit. He's a low life thug and should definitely be kicked off the team, if not out of the country, before we play them. Sports allegiances cause me to not give people the benefit of the doubt. Especially if you wear orange, red, powder blue.

Last edited:
Hammerhead’s is the tits. Love their food and enjoy the unique atmosphere.

Lass refuses bc they don’t take reservations and we’ve gotten lost almost every time on the way including twice in an Uber.

I wonder how a former NFL player is doing...

EDKU25SX4AEfHDy.jpg

That reminds me, I haven’t gotten a check from the Freemasons re: promoting ______ agenda in awhile.

The alphabet people I know are all pretty chill folk with a sense of humor- especially about fellow alphabet people.

It’s the Twitter people and journo people you need to worry about.

Beth I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be playing all night

Here is what I'll do if I ever get my balls snipped ----> tell my touching wife to run out and get my favorite pizza, along with anything else I think I may want or need while I'm layed up.

I'll chip in if you want to go ahead with getting snipped.

How's Wick's? Been meaning to check them out.

Wick's is good, Impellizeri's is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT