ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my old man has decided he wants to do one more "family vacay" and it is a trip to Belgium & Holland. Not necessarily my top 2 choices for a European vacation but apparently it is one that he and my mother were planning before she got sick and passed, therefore that is where we are going. April/March next year, some sort of cruise deal with like 6 cities involved.

Anywho, any GYERO world travelers have any advice on such an excursion? Never been across the pond and I'm trying to prepare well in advance.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
I’m in the cheap seats bud. $100 donation seats. Only thing more “common fan” than that is sitting upstairs.

But I spend $$$$ doing private functions with the coaches. Nothing wrong with that. I know for a fact it’s a damn good time. (Love you by the way.)

But cool it with this I’m the common fan noise. You sound like Anth. Sad.

Reactions: HUBER and 80 Proof
Bob never left Oklahoma until he was basically ran out. I just see the Stoops as the type to want to build their own thing and own it once they get it where they want, and not run off to a new project.

He may get expensive, and we better not balk at paying it either.

Maybe it’s a stretch, but I’m more impressed with his job than Cal’s.

Oklahoma is among the bluest of blue bloods in college football, you F’ing idiot.

Oh my bad, I didn’t mean to cause your short man syndrome to flare up. I was really speaking more about the Stoops in general, and thought it would be obvious that with Bob Stoops I would be referencing the NFL jobs that came calling multiple times while he was at Oklahoma.

Sincerely, GFY

She graduated and is now in grad school in Tallahassee or wherever the next decent job to open up is located.

I dont much care for black jeans but maybe I've misunderstood where you are are going with this

I spent two weeks across the pond earlier this year. I think where Anth is going with the black jeans is, most Americans head overseas and frankly stick out like a sore thumb. Europeans dress with alittle more style than most of us here in the states and dark colors seems to be the staple, especially very dark blue or black jeans.

Reactions: drxman1
Definitely make sure to bring plenty of heaters with you to Europe. I think everyone across the pond still smokes a pack a day.

-The black jeans was a shot at Doc Bob acting like throwing on a pair of black jeans was going to make that big fat American dufus blend in.

-5 years ago would anyone have predicted WCC would be waxing poetic about Venice, Italy or gallivanting around the Adriatic Sea?

-Rob, I'm going to go holler at that volleyball security guard about the financial projection, where was he standing?

-Thinking about an air fryer, who had experience with those? WildcatWilliam?

-Ordered a wodie Rawlings' glove that has me fairly giddy and certainly overboard for playing catch with G.

-Working through the chapter of The Pioneers where the original settlers of Cincinnati got absolutely WORKED by the Natives. Essentially their general was a fat worthless dude who completely mismanaged his troops, couldn't walk because of gout, and the the troops were drunk pussy cast outs from the NE. Natives ran the score up on them to the tune of 1200 to 23. Got me thinking, some things never change.

So the general from Dances with Wolves came from Cincy?

"I just pissed in my pants... and nobody can do anything about it."

Reactions: buckethead1978
-Thinking about an air fryer, who had experience with those? WildcatWilliam?

Yeah, I've got one.

Works pretty well. The one thing is that you can't do wet batters. It would just blow right off of whatever you are frying.

Gotta go with the ol' flour/egg wash/bread crumbs. It's not going to be exactly like really frying it in oil, but it works. And is much healthier.

Great for fries, egg rolls, etc. It's good for finishing your wings after smoking them, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT