ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCC not liking Split, Croatia was a given.

Huber hanging w/ Stoops and TMFH....not much to say here except, sorry, dude.

Having the second most powerful person in DC from KY means more than you numb nuts care to believe. You want Mitch out for Maverick or Jones...you're a dumb ass. Period.

Tony's still trumping Ruby's.....quality and service. JR can keep their pretentious glitz and glamour. But I guess if you want to be seen...

Burgers & Shakes still rocks after all these years.

Anyone been to the Caymans?

Atlanta, Destin, NYC, and then Sin City for the 2 games in Dec.....good mileage use the next few months.

- Mitch and his kind is what is wrong with Washington, but ky's ills aren't his fault.

- 17 yr old girl who had just gotten her license last week plowed into my truck while texting. Not a big deal, EXCEPT it did something to the AC. Zero AC, I'm miserable. I've given more honks and fingers today than in the past month.
Not sure how PTI does this no AC thing.

- saw where Wisconsin reinstated a receiver today who was found not guilty of sexual assault. We kick guys out of school who don't even get indicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryanbruner
I fought tooth and nail by myself to keep this shit out of GYERO during the last election- but no, the loudmouth rightees insisted on having a circle jerk in here every day. Genie’s out of the bottle now and GYERO is worse off. Some of these assholes post for only two reasons- to whine like little bitches about Calipari and to take potshots at the left. F’em.

-nah...for giggles ive been paying attention to which dudes instigate political talk/bitching in this thread. Other than cheif and the occasional obv joking boat post...it aint the righties.

-glad you had fun in europe.

My dislike of Mitch is well documented on here. But if you truly want to know how awful he is? Stoops, Marrow and co are obviously killing it here. What big time donors do they get to rub elbows with every weekend? TGH and Huber.
For f@ck sake. When he leaves for some shitty school like Iowa, this will be why

WCC not liking Split, Croatia was a given.

Tony's still trumping Ruby's.....quality and service. JR can keep their pretentious glitz and glamour. But I guess if you want to be seen....

-I'd love to hear your Split breakdown.

-I'm tending to agree with some of this, but other than the steak, Tony's has better food(sides, salads, apps, non-steak items). Both are really cool places, I'll give the Ruby's bar the advantage and Tony's general seating.

What ship were you on, wcc?

I agree about Split being commercialized. The palace place was like the Ky State Fair flea market.

- Celebrity Infinity

- Not much to break down on Split. Felt like I was in a 105 degree incredibly chic outdoor mall albeit in a gorgeous location. Wife loved her salad at the cafe we hit. Probably the highlight.

- Uhh false, Rudd- and you’re biased AF despite your claims.

Sounds like something an incredibly unbiased and independent man whose posts always side one way would do.

You and legalbeagle claiming to be independent. lol

The point typically is that Mitch's position in Washington only helps him personally and does not actually help the state of Kentucky.

Thanks captain obvious. You could obviously say he could do more, but to blame our poverty and suicide rate on him Is ridiculous.
It's also funny to hear lifelong Dems like you and Chad blame Mitch for this states problems, but forget that your party controlled every part of our government for 100 straight years in this state. And our state government has WAY more to do with this states ills than any congressman will.

Sounds like something an incredibly unbiased and independent man whose posts always side one way would do.

You and legalbeagle claiming to be independent. lol
5 minutes before Rudd posted that I received a message from a fellow democrat saying the exact same thing. We've said it for years that you're the worst of the political posters, yet you act above the fray.

5 minutes before Rudd posted that I received a message from a fellow democrat saying the exact same thing. We've said it for years that you're the worst of the political posters, yet you act above the fray.

Oh no- Anth doesn’t like my political posts- which pretty much amount to STFU.

And I don’t GAF if the lefties post about it daily in here. Get AOC in this bitch. I went one-on-100 trying to keep this a poly-free zone but you all gave GYERO permission to be the political thread two years ago. Door’s open now. F you.

I think Matt Jones is to KSR what Bill Simmons is to The Ringer. Both of these platforms have talent outside of Jones and Simmons, but those two guys are clearly the stars and the traffic would fall off if either of them left.

I assume Jones could keep KSR alive and well during a Senate campaign, but if he won is that the end of it? I'd rather be a US Senator than run a sports website, so I don't blame him one bit for going down that path. But I'm interested in what Jones's succession plan is if he does take down McConnell (assuming he runs).

This place revolves around trying to give John Calipari advice 6 months out of the year. You think Matt is exempt from that because he drops some randoms once a month?
Yeah, it's just as annoying as "throw it DEEP" and "recruit some more shooters c*cksucker."

By all means, let's hear some more takes on Matt running for a state position. Riveting.

-nah...for giggles ive been paying attention to which dudes instigate political talk/bitching in this thread. Other than cheif and the occasional obv joking boat post...it aint the righties.

-glad you had fun in europe.
I haven't made a political post in months, if not a year or longer, that wasn't preceded by a shot at Trump. TS.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-I'd love to hear your Split breakdown.

I'm basing my Split breakdown on 2 things...my son-in-law is from there, and my daughter and him have been back there 3 times the last few years and absolutely love it. Yes, it is more crowded than what you might expect, but being the 2nd largest city in Croatia also has its benefits for tourists. I have seen enough pics, and heard enough stories from them and his parents to tell me it is somewhere I would love to go.

UKO attacking wcc’s post, then admitting he’s never actually been anywhere near Croatia. Or maybe even anywhere in Europe at all. :joy:

He’s such a terrible poster that this little nugget is just an afterthought on his ridiculous GYERO resume.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT