ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty stupid rogue. I do urge you to keep experimenting though.

Speaking of which....

https://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/27374218/fortnite-champ-bugha-swatted-streaming

"Swatting" is a criminal harassment tactic in which someone reports a false emergency to get authorities, particularly a SWAT team, to descend on an unsuspecting target.

"Well, that's a new one," Giersdorf said when he returned to the stream. "They came in with guns, bro. They literally pulled up. ... That's scary. ... The internet's f---ing crazy."

Giersdorf said the incident deescalated after he was recognized by one of the armed officers.

Cpl. Albert Werner of the Upper Pottsgrove Township Police told ESPN that the department received a call from a person acting as Giersdorf. The caller told police he had killed his father, shooting him multiple times, and tied up his mother in the garage.

:joy::joy::joy:

Sooo......who's gonna be the first GYEROer to get "swatted?" And the first GYEROer to do the "swatting?"

"Uh, yeah, I just murked my entire family and buried them in the backyard. My address is [insert krazy's address]"

Reactions: UKRob 73
Not sure I can think of anything dumber than making a Venmo payment for terrorism. I can only imagine what red flags Krazy must’ve brought up if terrorism doesn’t get you banned.
Pretty pretty pretty pretty sure I wasn’t the first to do that. And what terrorist would ever do that anyway?

I’m sure people are testing phones by saying crazy stuff into them all the time to see if anything happens. Why not have fun with it?

Not like they’re going to kick in some dudes door in because he said terrorism on Venmo. They may find some weed pens but I have a card so whatever.

I like him posting it’s a lot of fun.

It was the same as the people on Facebook that say, “Love you all but I’m out, no more social media from me!” That always post two days later and act like it never happened.

As time goes by I honestly get less concerned with the advice my distributor gave about the internet becoming an issue.

Also the more people buy my bourbon the more people are reaching out in some form or another and offering to get involved BECAUSE I’m just a dude like most, and did what people talk about.

They’ll read the insider Louisville article trying to research anything about it, and then email through the website(I’ve decided to hire some damn help on that) if they can invest or be apart somehow.

Hopefully I don’t get too overboard with my Down Home talk, but in case I do I’m no thin skin pussy and I’m sure you guys will tell me enough is enough in your witty ass ways.

Reactions: roguemocha
offering to get involved BECAUSE I’m just a dude like most, and did what people talk about... the website(I’ve decided to hire some damn help on that) if they can invest or be apart somehow.
Dammit, Krazy, those footprints in the sand were mine, trying to carry you to the land of dead-simple & good websites. For $7/month.

- Go to SquareSpace and set up a slick site for like $7/month. WTF are you doing?

Reactions: krazykats
If you don’t mind cash, I’ll pay you! I just don’t have it in me to do that crap. Too hard for me.

Krazy, a lot of people doubted you on here and made fun of you. And guess what? Your bourbon is fantastic.

You have a great product that people are currently overpaying for. Suck it PTI. Suck it Mashburned. Suck it Rogue (that's a figure of speech, not an invitation, big guy).

Nobody usually has any idea what Joey is talking about. But this time I get what he is saying and he is right. Your website does suck for now, but who gives a shit? That can be next on your list.

You don't need to impress anyone on here. You're Mr. Down Home Mothertouching Bourbon.

My first bourbon label is on a product that doesn't suck, and I'm proud of that. Dammit.

Now STFU and go make some more bourbon or cajun noodles or something. :pimp:

You have a great product that people are currently overpaying for. Suck it PTI. Suck it Mashburned. Suck it Rogue (that's a figur

Hey I’m a big fan of KrazyKat and his empire, ftr. He’s currently Top Dawg of Gyero.

Just don’t want to see his empire crumble because he funds terrorism.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
As time goes by I honestly get less concerned with the advice my distributor gave about the internet becoming an issue.

Also the more people buy my bourbon the more people are reaching out in some form or another and offering to get involved BECAUSE I’m just a dude like most, and did what people talk about.

They’ll read the insider Louisville article trying to research anything about it, and then email through the website(I’ve decided to hire some damn help on that) if they can invest or be apart somehow.

Hopefully I don’t get too overboard with my Down Home talk, but in case I do I’m no thin skin pussy and I’m sure you guys will tell me enough is enough in your witty ass ways.

Good for you.

I got an idea....put a random gyero post on each of your bottles, or a special selection of them. Those would be collector gold.

I don’t know how any of this works so this may be a dumb question. But the way I understood it is krazy bought barrels of bourbon from a major distillery that they weren’t going to use, mixed them, and created his own bourbon. So once the barrels are empty you can never create that flavor profile again? What happens then?

He does a mix for a while and in the meantime begins the distilling and barreling process. When his distillate ages enough he attempts to blend that and make a flavor similar.

My WAG...and in the interim, market and develop a following that results in a buyout offer from a bigger company

Maybe you should embrace a janky website. Make it really “down home” instead of southern gentry.

“I did a rich thing and saw a famous person and we made a probably unilateral connection! I’m down to earth though!”

There. I cracked the Palumbo Code.

Reactions: jayroon
@WilliamJ are you aware of how many sourced bourbon brands there are?

I know, as I stated here, you probably have a hard time taking me serious, but I do have a plan and it doesn’t end with selling out.

I figured adding the qualifier of "I don't know how any of this works" was enough but no, no I don't. That's why I asked the question.

We have some friends that started a business and sold out and shew wee that’s the dream right there

I figured adding the qualifier of "I don't know how any of this works" was enough but no, no I don't. That's why I asked the question.
Basically all the main stream ryes are sourced from MPC. Lots of the new popular bourbons are as well. Krazy made a great choice for his supplier and it shows in the bourbon. IMO, he should gently release that info.

MGPI's stock price plummeted from $90 at the beginning of May down to $50 now- it will be interesting to watch that and see what the reasoning was behind it but a lot of signs point to distilleries balking about paying the new MGPI sourced prices, and some of the smaller labels have their own source finally up and running.

Hopefully the trend of sourcing anything from shitbox Indiana phases out and they end up with nothing but a bunch old run down buildings and equipment covering their shitbox landscape

We have some friends that started a business and sold out and shew wee that’s the dream right there
-Don't you work in government? That's the epitome of selling out.

You mean MPG, hoss?

No, I meant MGP. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

-Wonder why we're not giving Brakefield the time of day? He's not a top 10 guy but seems to be dying for an offer.

-Rain :raised_hands:

I haven’t gotten to watch the reds since fox sports got dropped from dish. Is there like an app or something? Why do bad things happen like this

My 7yo got to play up this weekend with his brothers 9u team. Was a trip watching 2 Rax boys in the same outfield. Both made some big catches out there and my 7yo got his first ever “kid-pitch” hit. Big bro drove him in with a nice 2 run single. Probably the only time they’ll play together until middle school. The rings they got were f’n DOPE, too. Come along way from the piece of shit medals we used to get when I was a kid.

Between games we hit up Leono’s after seeing it hyped on here and in real life by everyone we know from cynthiana. Didn’t disappoint. 8.9. When I was paying, a nice older gentleman came in and said he had a to-go order. I recognized his last name and face from Facebook, so I had a nice little convo with Llamas dad. Super nice guy. Way different than Todd. 10.0

Looking back on my childhood it’s amazing I didn’t paralyze any of my neighbor friends putting them in the lion tamer or sharpshooter when we played WWF on the trampoline. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

School starts tomorrow, so be prepared for a ton of pictures of my beautiful children all over social media. Fresh cuts, kicks and school supplies. That first day of school swag is always off the charts. The school always had a distinct smell that day too. Probably all the bleach.

Popeyes is fine, but white sportswriters act like the shit is manna. Way overrated. That new sandwich does look dope tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT