ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. These things are happening everywhere. However, everywhere else is doing something about it. Not reinforcing it.

this is 100% false. hell, jon krakauer just wrote a best seller detailing the complete opposite of what you just said.

"2009 extortion attempt." Not the, "2009 cheating on his wife in a public restaurant where he ejaculated down his own leg after approximately 15 seconds of pumping, got her pregnant, paid for an abortion and married her off to one of his assistants" attempt.

UL is Airstrip One, Newspeak and all

WE WILL GET A MINOR SANCTION & ALL HOFCRP WILL HAVE TO DO IS DISASSOCIATE HIMSELF FROM ANDRE. TOM & JOHN WILL THEN GIVE RICK A 5 MILLION DOLLAR BONUS FOR HANDLING THIS SITUATION WITH SUCH INTEGRITY.

Hey, dumbass. ANDRE is no longer coaching at UL. Wtf does disassociate yourself from a coach who is no longer working at your school mean?

"2009 extortion attempt." Not the, "2009 cheating on his wife in a public restaurant where he ejaculated down his own leg after approximately 15 seconds of pumping, got her pregnant, paid for an abortion and married her off to one of his assistants" attempt.

UL is Airstrip One, Newspeak and all

He did, down his leg, but also managed to get her pregnant? Does that add up?

He did, down his leg, but also managed to get her pregnant? Does that add up?

I'm guessing in the previous 14 seconds of pumping there was quite bit of precum buildup. I would imagine his Italian seed would be strong enough for that to be the case.

And, of course, Whores

this is 100% false. hell, jon krakauer just wrote a best seller detailing the complete opposite of what you just said.
They weren't hiring or retaining coaches with these public issues. UL is creating this issue at the top. "Do as I say" mentality over there. That makes their problems that all other universities have even more of a powder keg. I mean a low level coach obviously thought it was ok to bring hookers into the fcking dorms. That's not happening everywhere, bub. But keep defending UL here. Fits you perfect.

And what I said was ignorant... lol. There was no bigger lock in the world than you coming in inferring we're hypocritical over this stuff. We really should've taken bets.

Surprise they even have new cars in Nicholasville. Never been there, but I've always heard comparisons to Cuba and other 3rd world countries

Reactions: KingLlama
to anths credit, he never said it was easy. he did, however, insist he's not currently interested in a summit attempt.

which is much, much more amusing and hysterical.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Ha, I know. Couldn't resist the Krakauer tee-up.

Oh, and f*ck Brandel Chamblee for his comments on Phil and Tiger possibly captaining future Ryder Cups. That guy hasn't accomplished a GD thing but 1 win his entire pro career, an event they don't even play anymore, and Golf Channel gives this blowhard a forum to talk shit about golfers infinitely more talented than he ever dreamed to be. Tiger and Phil are the 2 best American golfers of the last 25 years by far, and they should absolutely captain the Ryder Cup team if they so desire. Complete joke.

to anths credit, he never said it was easy. he did, however, insist he's not currently interested in a summit attempt.

which is much, much more amusing and hysterical.
Stop trying to deflect the fact that you're defending these idiots against a piece we've all begged for since 2009 written by a national journalist and confirmed by a director of a national organization for this exact bs. Bring up the toe shoes, maybe then people will forget you're defending ULAD.

-Great weekend of battery recharging with the bye. Sorry Northeast, Chicago, St Louis & Pti - didnt watch one second of baseball. Have no idea who is winning what series as of this moment & dont care. Just sucked in football for 2 days.

-Went out Sat night with some other couples for a kidless night. Small world, one of the other people attending works at UL. Don't want to get too specific & get them in trouble with lurkers, but the truth of what is going on is so far from the public narrative it isnt even funny. UL trying to say they knew about it in August & have been investigating since then; complete bullish, this person said phonecalls & interviews & digging for info only began last week. bottom line, they are soooooo touched & they know it, zero records or evidence exists to disprove any of the story. That was such nonsense anyway, who the hell thinks surveillance vids of a dorm are kept & archived from 3 & 4 years ago, or that visitor logs filled out by other UL students are reliable? Everyone at UL knows they are in bad trouble, except the yes-men & sycophants that surround Pitino.

Is the "also whores" thing something that was coined here or did we steal that from somewhere else? I have seen it a few times on Twitter from people I do not recognize as posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT