ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville writer Rick Bozich a huge homer, said L should be in the top 25 after beating hapless Austin Peay 62-0

It’s possible but probably unlikely this week, Louisville is at 26th and everyone ahead of them except FSU, Clemson and A&M won. A&M was is at #20 and I don’t think they will drop out after losing to Top 10 Notre Dame. FSU is #10 and lost to unranked Georgia Tech so they will fall in the ranking but still be Top 25. Then you have Clemson at #14 who lost to Georgia. The question is Clemson didn’t look very good but they will probably still be in the Top 25 but could also fall out of the Top 25.

Reactions: southindycat
They will get ranked pretty soon because someone at the bottom of the rankings will eventually lose. The acc sucks so that weak schedule will shine them up. Doesn’t make them good, it just makes them fortunate

So called media don’t look at schedules. That why we thump them after they beat a bunch of nobodies.

Meanwhile

Ole Miss with the bitch move of running the score up on Furman 76-0
UT pulled the bitch move running up the score on UTC as well.

Last edited:
If they are ranked 26th (I don't pay much attention to rankings in September so haven't checked), I can see them sneaking in. They play a weak scheudle and will win games due to that.

The only poll that really matters is the college football playoff. All the other polls are for mindless fodder and meaningless. Just like the bowl games now.

And LV gets yet another thread headline on CI. Must be closest LV fans doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT