ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Smith was awesome.

Cocky little shit that backed it up. If he was at UK, we'd be loving his passion for the game...and things of that nature.

What surprises me is that "Coach Mac" as UL fans call him, allows that behavior to take place. From what I've heard and read about him, he would frown upon such actions.

Oh well....they're gonzo.

Reactions: UpstateNYCat
Billy Reed is an ignorant ass. There’s a ton of great people in the South End. Also, there’s also a lot more money in the South End than most realize. These folks are conservative with their money, are adverse to debt and sit on a shit ton of cash. All through hard ass work.

Touch Billy Reed. Cal refuses to be in the same room as him.

Shitting on the blue collar area of town is nothing new. Not surprising it's from an ardent east end liberal. It's why people from the SE have that pride(very similar to KY on a national level) and don't like to travel East of 65. It's changed out there but I wouldn't change where I'm from for anything.

Last edited:
Never would have guessed.
D9oi3F_XoAApzuR

All the shit that dude talked , telling Vandy players to sit TF down, Blah, Blah, Blah. Actually cheered out loud when Vandy took the lead and then held on. Even the verbal GTFO when the final out was recorded.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Proximity to a major metropolis isn’t for everyone. I get it. The hustle and bustle is intimidating for some.

Sounds like we just lost a critical battle for a grad transfer with Rick f*cking Barnes. Without him next year's roster looks elite eight-ish to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Can you not F’ing wait a day until the kid actually announces? You idiots ride and react to every GD rumor and innuendo. It’s pathetic.
[eyeroll]

Tucker and Jones both saying they've got national people telling them. Thought discussion of Kentucky basketball was still allowed in here.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I will say the track record with guys who waved back and forth and ultimately pick a “lesser” spot is pretty good from our standpoint.

Dodged a bullet imo

NKY is fine its Ohio that sucks dick.

I think EJ can make the leap. Richards on the other hand.

If Blackshear goes to UT then lol. As I would tell any UT fan you just had the best team you have had and won jack shit with them. As good as you get.

The photograph of that punk UL pitcher looking like 20 people pissed in his cereal is all over media and I like that.

How much?

My apologies. Running on fumes.Youngest was up at 4:00 am. Lass has been at work all day and I have both kiddos.

We did Chick Fil A and have been playing in the house non stop. Now trying to calm the oldest down so she’ll nap. I don’t know if I can watch another episode of Fancy Nancy.

Sounds like another Elite 8 run is in the works though.

Met up with the gal and went to the pool to meet up with some of her friends and some of mine. Had a great, relaxing 3 hours. Drank 2 High Noons ( check that stuff out if you haven’t, great pool/boat day stuff) ate tuna on an avocado, delicious.

Decided to all go home, hit happy hour at 430 and then bought tickets to Toy Story 4 for 8 of us.

Needed this after a long week.

*Received an offer on the house today. After the last shit show, I'm not going to get too excited. Strange it went from Arabs to Army this time around. Rooting for ya, Uncle Sam.

Have to let them know by 9 PM. Also have another showing at 6. BIDDING WAR, MOFOS! Not happening.

*Toy Story 4 today. Not bad. Least favorite of the group. 1,3,2,4.

*Trump arguing with himself lately. Bombing...yes...I mean no. ICE raids...yes....I mean no. Dude.

*Another Saturday I worked. Getting old but will make vacation next month much sweeter.

*Kerry Blackshear....you can be Grant Williams. Awesome all this "inside info" KSR has been getting lately. Must have an inside source at UK like CNN has for Trump.

*John Wayne pilgrim > Jack Pilgrim. Not even close.

*Cranergy drinks are legit.

*Not to excuse the multiple F-yoos last night, but I do wonder if the Vandy kid said anything.

Guess I'm taking up for him because this old dreamless Southender likes to see the upper class folks knocked down a peg. Eat shit, Vandy. Eat all of it.

*Go Dores in the finals. Yeah...whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: parrott
Also:

*Can't believe I'm just starting on Billions. Fantastic show.

*Got a 10 minute rundown on how my wifes company is losing revenue due to the lack of irrigation usage after I made a 2 second "free inventory" joke. #neveragain

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT