ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the real fancy powerboats have sealed
Cockpits, cuts down on the flying debris problem.

It is kinda funny to see the “aging” powerboater crew. 20 years ago those leathery chicks were probably nice side pieces. A real glam metal dream.

Reactions: roguemocha
-Up to the 9th death in DR plus another woman beat nearly to death.

-Had I pulled a stunt like that in LL Big A or Jackie would've met me before I hit the batters box. Not a big fan of physical discipline but in some instances it's the best solution.

-The 2020 priorities are becoming more clear. Love for Boston to pop soon so he can start after Nix or Cooper. Johnson just looks like a Dukie and Cunningham doesn't sound like he is interested in sharing the ball. Skeptical on Makur actually showing up but we'll see. Then grab one of Todd or Dante.

If your 10 year old thinks cussing out an ump and flipping him off is OK, then it's probably too late to start parenting right.

I mean, the little shit still needed to have his ass kicked. Just should have happened earlier

Last edited:
Just got back from a week in the Dominican. We'd already booked the tickets and resort before all this started and the resort was in Puerto Plata, about five hours drive from where all the deaths are happening. Had a great time, ate, drank, jumped around in some waterfalls, swam in the ocean, looked at a lot of butts, didn't die.

Ron Burgundy: Um, Brick, before I let you go, are you still having your celebrity golf tournament?
Brick Tamland: Um, no, no. Too many people died last year, so we’re not gonna.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I’ve seen a few too many pegging videos pop up lately. Not cool. How many of you freaks enjoy that debauchery? Besides abh— that ones obvious.

Who gives a flying touch if UL wants to tout their recruiting class to be much better than it really is. Just makes the crash that much more enjoyable for the rest of us when they don't produce.

Poor anth. Guy should have studied harder in college, or picked a better career.

Some of us get to enjoy residual income, as opposed to his blue collar service industry hourly wage. I’m beginning to wonder how GYEROMAN he really is.

I’d be delighted to pay more taxes.

No, can’t say that’s anything I’d ever find myself saying.

Crazy Bernie.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
They released the name of the hit and run suspect.

This dude kills two people, goes back home, tells his wife to not look in the garage (lol) and goes to take a nap.

So all signs point to Blackshear committing to UK. Pilgrim at KSR on record saying he think it happens tomorrow or the latest this weekend. I'd kinda written it off but if that happens -> Let's f*cking go.

He's not a top 5 HS recruit but he's a top 5, if not #1, addition to any team.

Geese and BBdk can go ahead and get f*cking pumped in the process because I know you're going to hate him.

Just imagine how much fun Richie could be having right now at 1pm on a Tuesday if it was 100 degrees and sunny. Puppies

As recent as last week you stated how sick and tired of the rain you’ve become.

And, actually, I have a flexible schedule as long as I’m producing so I could enjoy outdoor activity on a Tuesday afternoon if I choose to. It also stays light out until 9:30 or so this time of year so there could be some nice outdoor activity well into the evening if it wasn’t raining so damn much.

Since it’s currently above 75 out there right now I hope you sweat non stop this afternoon and get rained out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT