ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Travis was as pure country as one can be. God rest his soul.

Many of these whiny ass, deep-brooding Americana flakes who are currently en vogue could learn a few things by riding around with him for a while pirate drunk in his Trans-Am. Naked.

Reactions: wcc31
Not country, but always liked Chris Isaak as a crooner.

Whipping up some painkillers for Thunder Run this weekend.

Pretty day but give me mid 80’s. Now.

Should have first tomatoes soon. Summer, bring it.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
It's a walrus... ridiculous. :joy:

Cracks me up.
giphy.gif

Reactions: jameslee32
Wait what? Not saying they don’t shot them, but Toronto has an advantage in the lane and on defense.
Yes but they tend to choke and as long as Ibaka and Siakam keep shooting 3's they may again.

They are playing great and only up 3. Just like game 5 more or less.

- One of the best troll moves ever was when Cal was coaching the Dominican team and booked the YUM Center that night in the Summer of 2011 for the exhibition vs the UK All Stars. Icing on the cake was when he had Denny Crum sit on the Dominican sideline as an honorary coach. What a giant touch you to Pitino and Jurich.

AfroGermanSanta and I attended said game together prior to him joining the police force and disappearing from GYERO altogether. Really enjoyable to watch that force-fed shit sandwich to all of Card-dom.

Give me Mercury Blues, There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio, Small Town Saturday Night, Meet in the Middle, and Here's a Quarter Call Someone Who Cares from the early 90's.

Underrated 80's gem- Everything That Glitters Isn't Gold by Dan Seals.

Helluva story behind the NBA Championship head coach Nick Nurse. But I do hope Dewayne Casey gets some props in all the celebrating.

Mississippi State was the the most fun at CWS/KF last fall. To watch us wear them down and have Benny run down their throats a year removed from a waxing in Starkville was so GD fun to watch in person. 2 amazing catches by Baker and Conrad, too.

The Warriors losing Durant and Thompson to injuries that could be career-defining is just plain sad. Both free agents, too. Cousins is another Warriors free agent with an unknown future value because of injury.

This could be the end of the dynasty who played most enjoyable brand of basketball the sport has ever seen. I hope it isn't.

God I hope the Rockets don't win the title next year. They are the sports-dork equivalent of Tubbyball. Just awful to watch.

The King had a slew of #1's in the 90's and haven't seen him mentioned yet. Pretty much tells me all I need to know about the country music selections on here. Some aren't so bad...others are downright awful...much like Richie's beer choices.

Brooks & Dunn are fine...they don't have any "best" anything beside their name, however.

Way too many in the era to name a best, although the ladies of the 90's were stellar too and can't be forgotten. Shania was a fix.

Clint Black is definitely not underrated...he is upper tier of country male vocalists.

Definition of underrated is...

And for you IPA enthusiasts...this is a keeper for the outdoor summer heat...

dogfish-monk-fruit-beer-vert-2-1547585079.jpg

Top 5 Tracy Lawrence songs imo:

1. I See It Now
2. Alibis
3. Paint Me a Birmingham
4. Is That a Tear
5. As Any Fool Can See

HM: Stars Over Texas, Sticks and Stones, Texas Tornado, Time Marches On

Just an outstanding catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT