ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Current YouTube Rotation:
- Richard and Sal (Howard Stern Show) Tradio/Swap Shop prank calls
- Cops pulling over other cops for drunk driving
- Cobra Kai. I'm blown away out how good this has turned out. Of course it's YouTube premium.
- Dateline To Catch a Predator
- Anything to do with the Chris Watts case from last year. Crazy how all of that played out on the cop's body cam.

Also have recently found myself enjoying 70s/80s shows uploaded in their entirety on the Tubes with all commercials and news/channel bumps. Forgot that commercial breaks only latest 60 seconds then. Now it's 3-minutes worth of Rx companies.

@bbdk, check out Ronald Jenkees preview of, "Birds." It's only a minute, but :fire:.

* Horse Triple Crown was a weird one, for sure. To me, the best horse didn't get to race in all three: Omaha Beach. The Haskell, Travers and other summer stakes for the 3-year-olds should keep this gambling degenerate happy until Keeneland.

Top Girls of Horse Racing/TVG
1. Gabby Gaudet
2. Acacia Courtney
3. Britney Eurton
4. Christina Blacker
5. Candice Hare

* Underrated Game Shows
- Sale of the Century
- Classic Concentration
- Scrabble
- Joker's Wild
- Supermarket Sweep

Game Show Netflix req: Perfect Bid: The Contest Who Knew Too Much. Guy memorizes every price to every prize (down to where he can add-on extra features to vehicles) and has been in the audience 37 times. Caused a huge uproar when he "helped" a contestant in the Showcase by yelling out bids that shutdown production. Reminds me of the dude that memorized the pattern sequence on Press Your Luck and won over $100,000.

* Law enforcement pulling cars and human remains out of the Ohio across from my place. They said there could be 5 more to pull out. What is the OVER/UNDER on cars/bodies in that nasty body of water?

* Cousin of mine buys a 6-pack everyday after work and finises off at least 3 before he gets home (30-minute drive).

A lot of guys will take a can off of their 6'er ring and pour the contents into their empty Hardees cup from lunch- for the ride home. I see that a lot.

Reactions: parrott
Supreme Court strikes down Marsy’s Law.

6 million undeterred but extremely opinionated Kentuckians are still completely confused about what this even is.

This was absolutely a no brainer, slam dunk decision.

Whitney Westerfield, sponsor of the law and currently running for a seat on the Supreme Court, claims he can't believe it.

Does not give me confidence in Whitney Westerfield.

- Y

- Underrated Early 90s Country Songs:

1. John Deere Green
2. Two Dozen Roses
3. Queen of My Double Wide
4. Daddy Never Was the Cadillac Kind
5. Maybe It was Memphis

Confederate Railroad - When You Leave That Way You Can Never Go Back
Doug Supernaw - I Don't Call Him Daddy
Little Texas - What Might Have been
Doug Stone - Warning Labels
Restless Heart - When She Cries

Used to catch America's County Countdown most Sunday's with Bob Kinglsey growing up in the 'bacca fields of VA.

Reactions: ukalum01 and wcc31
Neon Moon :fire:

-Local liquor store in Valley has 2 high top tables with 3-4 degenerates sitting there drinking cans and watching a 1990 10" tube TV in the corner. Often there will be just 1 dude by himself, I do not get that segment of drinkers/alcoholics. Depressing as hell.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
The bass line in Neon Moon could have come straight from a Motown classic.

- What would go over worse in 2019, John Rocker or a top tier athlete using a little person as a mascot?

pedro.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
I binge watch the you tube videos of people owning cops also. One word of advice, you better be videoing that shit. Definitely seems to be a difference in cops behavior depending on whether they know they are being videoed.

Kerry Blackshear now interested in Memphis. By the time one of these American hero journalists, the watchers on the wall that guard the realms of men, etc. actually get around to investigating and discovering that Penny is clearly handing out fat stacks, it'll have cost us at least one title.

* Anyone who lists Dust On The Bottle as their all time favorite anything deserves an ass kicking. Absurd.

* Great underrated 90s country songs...

Actually, pretty much anything by Tracy Lawrence oughtta work.

* Anyone else feel like they’re being judged when they fly a discount airline?

uber = “which airline? delta? united?”
me = “nah, it’s, uhhhh....frontier.”
uber = “oh. wow. you said....frontier?? which terminal is that? i don’t hear that one very often.”

Smug prick.

* The real travesty will be having a shorter stack than freaking Memphis. Who’s funding this thing, FedEx?

* It’s 2,000-and-effing-19, and yet it’s still not common knowledge to wear headphones while playing video games/watching movies/etc in public. Lord help us all. The rapture. It’s coming.

* RIP the Triple Crown Of Louisville, for you jogging enthusiasts.

Last edited:
Want to try Frontier every time I fly West but the damn return timetables are not efficient. Just about every thing coming back to Knox goes through Denver with a 11PM Denver arrival and 6AM departure to Knox.

Achy Breaky Heart - UKO

Underrated 90s country

Bobbie Ann Mason - Rick Trevino
Leave Him Out Of This - Steve Wariner
Third Rate Romance - Sammy Kershaw
Every Light In The House Is On - Trace Adkins

#1 Im Over You - Keith Whitley

Reactions: wildcatadam6
*Two Dozen Roses was a jam. John Deere Green, too. Lawrence, Kershaw, Diffy, Byrd....long list, really. Would be awesome if those old country balls would tour together.

*Lots of "Hangin' the Moon" during the 90's.

*Braves 11 games over .500 and 1.5 games up. Not too shabby.

*245 to 229 since February. Not breakneck speed, but steady.

*Inspection went well. Buyers said a new roof or $3500 at closing. SOLD. Short term looks to be is at the MIL'S until we find a new pad. Been looking, but not seeing much.

*Guess gas has been too cheap too long. Need a good threat of war to spike crude. Good work, OPEC.

*Come on Blackshear, make the right call. ERRRRRbody knows Penny isn't worth a dime.

*Cheerios cause cancer? WTF?

*Designated Survivor on Netflix is a step up from the network channel.

Reactions: wcc31
Not a huge Randy Travis fan but “Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart” is a criminally underrated part of his catalog.

I mean... He cheats on her and then blames her for not forgiving him. That’s country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT