1 cup Sugar
mix all until sugar dissolves
Freeze overnight.
enjoy.
"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
Louisville, Kentucky Great big tip of the hat to YukonRon@eggheadforum.com

Reactions: B Rax
Love Koepka dragging his nuts all over the tour, but would appreciate it if he’d stay out of Tiger’s way this week.

Captain('S)& Coke.
[sick]Just go ahead and say Walmarts too, jeez.

-Blown a way that Toronto lost that game. They were mercing the Warriors for two straight minutes and then the timeout.

-The King and The Sting podcast if you want to laugh at some really funny and dumb stuff. Highly recommend but best on YouTube.

Hate the Warriors precisely because a guy at work loves them so GD much. Still tough to hate on Iggy and Boogie.

Go Raptors! Stop with the fvking 3's aite?

Brazilian steakhouse sounds fun, I could be down.

If it involves guns, you probably don’t want none of this.

Fun day on the course with dad. Old man was hitting the ball well. A few bombs were launched.

Now we’re having a few on the boat, gonna pull some fish out of the lake tomorrow hopefully. Rum about to be poured.

WWDT

I don’t know about rogue, but there’s a solid chance Kellen Winslow Jr got in there. Good god, what a sexual deviant. :grimace:

Pre teens, homeless women, octogenarians....o_O

I once played pickup basketball with Kellen Winslow II.

I did not get raped.

But he did block somebody's else's shot so hard that I thought the basketball was destroyed when it smashed against the wall behind the goal.

I don’t know about rogue, but there’s a solid chance Kellen Winslow Jr got in there. Good god, what a sexual deviant. :grimace:

Pre teens, homeless women, octogenarians....o_O

So that i do not have to Google it, can you post what octogenarian means ?

Nice morning on the water. Guide put us on the fish, had a limit in under 30 minutes. No monsters but fun time and frying up some fresh fish as we speak.

#LCK#Lakelife#Fathersday

Reactions: roguemocha
-Bullet the Blue Sky and One Tree Hill getting more preference on my Joshua Tree plays.

-While bourbon isn't my top drink choice in the warmer seasons, I have always marveled at the modern convenience of ice.

-Charleston on the horizon for the 4OJ week. Top 3 week of the calendar year for Dad.

-I'll be back down there the few days before the South Carolina game, then up to Columbia Saturday morning for #6 over the Gamecocks. That will be a pretty dope little trip.

-Come on, tomato season.

-Worst wedding invites:

1. Significant Other's high school friend
2. Co-worker
3. Haven't spoken in over 5 years cousin

-Rhingeist Cheetah is a nice lil Lager.

-How has boiling season been so far sous vide balls?

-It's long overdue for the classic Umbros to come back around.

Agree on 1 and 2 but never scoff at an opportunity for the whole extended family to gather round the open bar

sous vide has changed my life, my gf went from not being able to microwave to being able to prepare the protein portion of our meal respectively.

Still trying to work up the calluses for these finger shoes to pay off.

Right I forgot that watching the Cayuts play for a Final 4 isn't appointment TV. Enjoy the wedding.

UL was on probation for paying cheap whores to have sex with scholarship athletes and recruits when they got caught, on federal wiretap, paying a recruit to sign with them. Unless the NCAA goes totally off the reservation here, which is always a possibility, UL is getting hammered again. They have to, or the NCAA loses even more credibility.

UL was on probation for paying cheap whores to have sex with scholarship athletes and recruits when they got caught, on federal wiretap, paying a recruit to sign with them. Unless the NCAA goes totally off the reservation here, which is always a possibility, UL is getting hammered again. They have to, or the NCAA loses even more credibility.

Exactly- compound the shivving, too. How these F’i morons are strutting around like it’s all all right now is beyond me. You can’t UNC it and pour $15M into lawyer bullshit when you’re on wire tap paying dudes while ON PROBATION.

And F Chris Mack. He’s a scum bag loser and I hope he loses every GD game.

Exactly- compound the shivving, too. How these F’i morons are strutting around like it’s all all right now is beyond me. You can’t UNC it and pour $15M into lawyer bullshit when you’re on wire tap paying dudes while ON PROBATION.

And F Chris Mack. He’s a scum bag loser and I hope he loses every GD game.

YES!!!!!!!!

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT