ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the "mule" part, Doc. What makes it mulish? Is ginger beer associated with mules in ways I don't understand? Why not call it the Moscow Redhead or the Kentucky Bozo?

Nick Nurse calling timeout when the Warriors were staggered, up 6, and with Kawhi having just entered God mode may be one of the worst coaching moves in NBA history. Just inexcusable.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Well stories vary, but I’m willing to put my money on some drunkass thought it would be fun to mix vodka and ginger beer together.

UCL I thought you were governors scholar what’s so hard to understand smh

Captain Morgan’s, Jose Quervo, Smirnoff Vodka, jagermeister - all firmly on the do not consume list. Too many bad memories - my mouth starts filling with saliva just smelling them

Nick Nurse calling timeout when the Warriors were staggered down 6 may be one of the worst coaching moves in NBA history. Just inexcusable.

No shit. They were gassed, Kawhi had just scored 10 straight, the arena was literally shaking, and it was dagger time. Too often, Coaches cannot stand just getting out of the way...

Captain Morgan? Well la dee dah BBdRockefeller

I’ll be over here with bae

044658-1.jpg

In the summer, I drink AriZona Brand Tea Arnold Palmers (Lite) in a pastel-colored tumbler. Once Labor Day rolls around, I switch to AriZona Brand Tea Arnold Palmers (Lite) in a dark plastic cup from Newk's.

There are currently 147 players in the NBA that make $8 million a year, including...

John Henson
Solomon Hill
Luke Babbitt
Ian Mahinmi
Ryan Anderson

So, yeah.

I didn’t bother to look up what Boogie stood to make off a 1-year “let’s see what he can do before we invest long term” so I just ballparked the 8-10 million number. It seems I was way off. Some media member say he could still make 15 million on a one year deal, and that Broussard guy that looks at his phone all the time says he could even get a 20 million dollar offer. I shoulda googled before I posted. Oh well.

Random charitable idea I had when seeing that plate-full of steak up there:

A raffle to win a “dinner date” with drxman at one of those Brazilian steakhouses. All proceeds go to Bike to Beat Cancer? Can we greenlight this?

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT