POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kamala was on the Biden/Harris ticket. Either she was voted into office or she wasn't. The facts and history say she was.
GT2bTC4bwAYpJYw

Nonsense. Each ballot is checked by Republican and Democratic poll workers. Together. Every one of them. I've worked polls 4 or 5 times. Every ballot, every twitch, every thing is counted by 2 pairs of eyes.

I have no idea what the methodology of that graph was, its accuracy, or anything else about it.
Oh, and I guess you did an investigation on each ballot to see if it came from a living legitimate person when it's being dumped in at 4 am in the morning after the polls have closed? Graph methodology? It's a simple X & Y axis graph showing ballots tallied over time in Wisconsin. Or in the case at 4 am, it appears to be 100-150K ballots all counted at once as being 100% Biden and no other candidate, and like magic giving him the immediate lead just in time for the morning news cycle. Then the graph goes right back to looking like an organic ballot over time graph.

Last edited:
They weren't merely protesting.

The vast majority were. Was between 600k and 1m in DC protesting and rallying. 1200 total arrests? That’s less than 1 percent conservatively.

I’m still not understanding your point. My initial post to Sam was defending those that weren’t destroying property or assaulting officers and got locked up. I’ve never defended those that were.

So explain it to me like i took an experimental shot to get a free GOV funded lap dance and a side of Bill De Blasio’s french fries.

Last edited:

ILLEGAL” immigrants can’t vote. Dems hope all people vote Dem, including immigrants. Same for Pubs. Is you hoping right here that they vote R the Great Replacement? No, just like D hope isn’t. Nobody is “replacing” anything, race or “voting block”(you meant bloc). Immigration is caused by people looking for a better life, not politicians importing voters. They just court them once they’re here.
My kinda legal immigrant....

ILLEGAL” immigrants can’t vote. Immigration is caused by people looking for a better life, not politicians importing voters. They just court them once they’re here.

They can and they did in the last election.

Imported is just semantics....having an open border is the same damn thing.

They court them before they get here.

What else ya got?

We all get that Cackles is a phony and it’s all pure political optics why she does what she does. However, Trump has no need to talk about her being Black/Indian & her race with her disastrous record and the far-left rabble-rousing groups she’s supported. Stick to policies and issues, that’s it! Swear he’s his own worst enemy sometimes. GOP never fails to choke against horrible candidates.

Baris says black women have moved to Cackles but no real change among black men. His cross-tabs have very interesting polling data and he’s the best in the business.

The vast majority were. Was between 600k and 1m in DC protesting and rallying. 1200 total arrests? That’s less than 1 percent conservatively.

I’m still not understanding your point. My initial post to Sam was defending those that weren’t destroying property or assaulting officers and got locked up. I’ve never defended those that were.

So explain it to me like a took an experimental shot to get a free GOV funded lap dance and a side of Bill De Blasio’s french fries.
I've never seen estimates of total in DC around the Mall that were higher than 120,000. If you're just talking about people protesting in DC, well, good for them. Except for protesting on the strength of a seditious lie. I have a right to object to sedition and those who support it. Even if they "sincerely" believe it. Because I've never believed for a second that anyone who claims that election what stolen was doing anything except trying to win an election by being bellicose long enough.

I cannot even parse your last sentence. I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Might wanna check out the pics of her BLACK dad. While you're at it....here is a word you might not have ever heard.
Biracial: adj. having parents or ancestors from different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
For example, Black and Indian.

And why is that? Because society sees him that way. Nobody goes, 'There's that white guy, Obama!' Why? Because of our entire history. The one drop rule. Racial reality in America. You want to ignore it when convenient after wielding it for hundreds of years.

I'll be a bit of a wiseass here, and suggest you read Uncle Tom's Cabin.

The point is that she never corrected/ or claimed her african lineage until it became beneficial politically. It was well publicized in 2018 that she was the first INDIAN US senator, not Indian/African US Senator. She's pandering now, just like changing her voice tone in Atlanta. It matters to her now that she appears black, it never mattered before, thats the point of it.

In the end it doesn't matter to me or probably most people on here, but I'm not Black. If I were, it would make her appear rather phony. Trump is trying to peel of every black male voter he can get.
She has no African in her. Her dad is Jamaican and has more Irish heritage in him than anything, he’s a descendant of slave owner Harry Brown. His grandmothers last name was Finnegan.

Utterly insane and infuriating. If this athlete has male chromosomes as reported, then this is a total outrage. I can’t imagine how devastating this must be for this Italian female competitor.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I just want everyone to vote, and participate in this great experiment that we call the United States of America.

LOL

(provided the hens STFU about it, and not post selfies with their I Voted Sticker on Facebook etc. with stupid ****ing captions like "Let's Do Our Part!" or "We Can Do This!" or "Another Vote For Freedom!" The Rubenesque girls usually just go with the I Voted sticker on their cheek and do the "eye close up")

Last edited:
Reactions: UKBlueBlood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT