ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on that logic then we should also assume the Boston Red Sox are not making the playoffs, because their record today has them behind Tampa who we know is going to hold up.

I’m not sure what to tell you, but since Apr 9 they are 25-21 which over the course of a season translates to 88 wins. That is playoff baseball.

That is with Votto having 9 RBIs, no Scooter, No Alex Wood, a rookie manager, the offense struggling compared to individual stats over the years.

Again name the bet, I’ll take them making the playoffs.

Last edited:
Anth going with official regulation goal or the good old adjustable?

Tattoos are awful, imo. But to each their own.

Bring back the bourbon barrel trophy.

You mean the reigning World Series champions that are currently 3 games over .500 after going on a 27-18 run the last 7 weeks?

I think it's a safe bet that a 4 year old won't be that excited over a full size basketball goal.
The kid shoots basketball nonstop. When we were at his cousin's house he shot on theirs for hours only able to hit 1 out 100 b/c he was too small. He'll love it.

Going with adjustable Goarilla most likely.

Had a dream I got 2 large tattoos on both arms last night. I janky Iron Man that I wasn't pleased with and was having redone and a large bird on the other. I don't mind tats at all but those two had me rolling around all night.

- If Boat’s wife knows who Ryan Lemond is, then she’s at least passively following UK sports. My wife knows who Cal is, and maybe 4-5 players that have been at UK during his tenure. That’s it.

- Krazy is offering to give someone free money, and nobody is accepting it.

Reactions: drxman1 and HUBER
Yes that OWA is a perfect bet. I’ve been meaning to flush it down the toilet anyway.

Listen, I can't name 4 LPGA golfers either (Lexi Thompson, Paula Creamer, Michelle Wie... and...) and the fact is that smoking hot gals who happen to be marginal golfers do a better job of marketing themselves on Instagram than the LPGA would ever be able to. BBdK's girl Holly Sonders being a prime example

- Is it racist to joke that there are a lot of Asian golfers on the LPGA? Serious question.

- Speaking of, I’ll probably watch a little women’s World Cup.

- Won’t matter. I got Spud Webb hops, bruh.

So based on that logic then we should also assume the Boston Red Sox are not making the playoffs, because their record today has them behind Tampa who we know is going to hold up.

I’m not sure what to tell you, but since Apr 9 they are 25-21 which over the course of a season translates to 88 wins. That is playoff baseball.

That is with Votto having 9 RBIs, no Scooter, No Alex Wood, a rookie manager, the offense struggling compared to individual stats over the years.

Again name the bet, I’ll take them making the playoffs.

For the Reds to make the playoffs it will have to be a WC slot because they aren't going to overtake the Cubbies. And given that the Braves and Phils will lock up one of the WC spots w/ the other a division winner, that leaves one WC open....are the Reds going to overtake the likely candidates of the Brewers, Cards, or Mets? Not gonna happen. Scooter will help...Wood is irrelevant...Bell sucks...and the overall starting pitching is exceeding their typical expectations. And given their schedule between now and the AS break...they will be lucky to not be 10 out in the WC, much less the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT