ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This white QB waitress is gonn fill a Gunner Hoak role I assume?

Dick Richard’s goals should have been:

1. Learn to walk and run proficiently
2. Learn to catch the ball while doing so
3. Try my best at the game of basketball

My wife has been in Destin all weekend while i worked, and now is texting me pictures of her meals at my favorite places...I’ve created a monster.

So she’s blowing up your phone with pics of the Bloomin’ Onion at Outback on the Emerald Coast Parkway, the fried shrimp platter at AJ’s on the boardwalk, the all-you-can-eat wing buffet at Hooters, the bottomless chips and salsa at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, the double stacked bacon cheeseburger at McGuire’s Irish Pub, the Whataburger patty melt, the beer battered cheese curds at Landshark Pizza, the ribeye steak at Hog’s Breath Saloon, and the fish tacos at Burrito del Sol???

Damn, son. #jellyaf

Isaac Humphries signed a 10 day contract and then signed for the rest of the year with the Hawks. While technically an NBA player, he’s far from “made it.” Plus, he’s about 3000 times as skilled as Richards.

Richards has no place in the NBA until he can reach minimal competence. At this point, he looks like a 5th grader that has been transported into an NBA body.

vincent.jpg

^Basically Richards

So she’s blowing up your phone with pics of the Bloomin’ Onion at Outback on the Emerald Coast Parkway, the fried shrimp platter at AJ’s on the boardwalk, the all-you-can-eat wing buffet at Hooters, the bottomless chips and salsa at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, the double stacked bacon cheeseburger at McGuire’s Irish Pub, the Whataburger patty melt, the beer battered cheese curds at Landshark Pizza, the ribeye steak at Hog’s Breath Saloon, and the fish tacos at Burrito del Sol???

Damn, son. #jellyaf

Completely False.

I never order fried shrimp at Aj’s.
Pizza burger at McGuires.
Whatburger is mainly for taquitos.

My usual Go to:

Gumbo at Harry T’s.
Oysters at boathouse.
Royal reds at Dewey Destin.
Steamer pots at Old Bay.
Grouper Sammich at Pompano Joe’s
Dover Sole at Segar’s.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
He’s a craftie snob, too.

So basically he wouldn’t be caught dead in that situation, unless of course it was paid for by airline points.

I would prefer Cal just say that every player at Kentucky is going to go through the draft process every year to get feedback rather than have to read Ej and Nick's nonsense tweets.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Thanks Adam. Continue to be amazed at the blatant lack of respect poultry is shown around here.

People respect poultry - they don’t respect the fact you use your poultry pedigree to exalt yourself above others. You may come from poultry hall of fame stock, but when it comes to humility and charm, you’re a minor leaguer, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT