GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 - Final 4
2012 - National Champion
2013 - NIT
2014 - National Runner Up
2015 - Final 4, almost undefeated season

I mean that's basically the same thing or better. And I worship the Pitino era.

Same number of NCAA Tournament wins (19), but that 90's run had more total wins, more SEC Tournament titles, a higher seed average, and no NIT appearances. (The Cal run did have one more Final Four, though.)

Does Monk make your All Kentucky Calipari 1st or 2nd Team?

Sounds controversial, but think it through. Some big names get left off if you include him.*

* He is on my 2nd Team.

Lamb
Monk

uhhhh

We haven't had man SG period, so kind of easy for Monk to stand out...and he deserves to.

James Young
Archie.

Richard's needs a full Summer of hazing. Bring in Cousins, Davis, Randle, Jorts, Eyezac, etc and beat the shit out of him in Summer pickup games.

He either improves or he gets out of basketballs altogether.

Win/Win

-Edward Scissorhands has better hands than Richards.

-Pitino also had to go to to toe with those 90s Razorback squads. Corliss Williamson frightened me.

-I love Herro, but he never put up 47 on the eventual national champ.

-Minnesota had a nice little run of NBA players in the late 70s/early 80s
-Ray Williams
-Mychal Thompson (#1 pick)
-Kevin McHale (#3 pick)
-Trent Tucker
-Randy Breuer
-Jim Petersen
Flip Saunders even played there during that stretch. Just some random Gopher stuff fo dat ass.

Monk was SEC POY. Lamb may have been the better knock down shooter but he was not a better college player than Monk. We didn't even get to see Monk as a sophomore. Lamb also had the advantage of playing with the #1 and #2 picks in the draft.

It makes no sense NOT to go through the process in their situation - especially Herro who is mid to late first round.

Between Herro and Monk, i wonder who the best Bass fisher is ? Most people assume Herro. I go with Monk in a landslide. Would love one day to have a Monk and Kash fishing show.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
What's Nick Richards' ceiling here? The guy is a 6'11 pogo stick, has soft touch and a decent stroke, and yet he sucks wrinkled old balls. At what point, if ever, will it click with that guy? This is not a rhetorical question. I've basically abandoned the idea of him being worth a shit here, but that seems crazy when you just review his physical gifts.
Nick Richards is not a pogo stick, unless the definition of “pogo stick” has changed. Andre Riddick was a pogo stick.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Floppy bitch is also testing the waters. I wonder what would keep him at UT with them losing the Admiral, most likely Bone and Alexander. Also color me surprised Turner is a RS junior.

Get a big kick out of "no filter" old white guy on Facebook: Country club guy, Dad's friends, Friend's Dads, UKO, etc. They'll share any extreme conservative (and often racist) thing they come across with ZERO shame. :joy:

Reactions: _Chase_
Get a big kick out of "no filter" old white guy on Facebook: Country club guy, Dad's friends, Friend's Dads, UKO, etc. They'll share any extreme conservative (and often racist) thing they come across with ZERO shame. :joy:
My uncle goes by a nickname and he used it on Facebook as well. At one point, his profile changed to his full name (first, middle, last). We asked my aunt and she told us that Facebook suspended his account until he sent in his driver’s license to prove who he was and made him use his full name.

I don’t “follow” him, but my dad often mentions that he posts unbelievable stuff and messages even worse. (He is a Marine, so keep you comments to yourselves, IMO.)

No, but, in the 80’s, he had one of those spring-loaded mongoose prank boxes, like the one from TWIB. And it was always hilarious. And he can do that card trick where all the face cards move back in forth between floors on the hotel or whatever. Fun guy.

It truly is amazing. A combination of total lack of self awareness and or not giving a touch with age.

Reactions: drxman1
- TWIB notes. Man, I loved baseball as a kid. Now - meh.

- Good luck Krazy. Is it one of those things where you come up with the mix and they take care of the bottling and sell it to you then you resell it?

- No clue about reinsurance but can give you a few stock tips!!!

<— looked for my old “I NEED A VOLUNTEER” t shirt a few years ago with the intent of wearing it to a public gathering so yeah I get it

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Still can't go wrong with a nice Armani sport coat, jeans and boots with a tshirt that says

'Eat a Beaver, Save a Tree"

Pretty much a go to when you reach 50

I know Chumps will shit on this, and I agree coverage should be as extensive as the US Open for every Major, but it's something.

Beginning Thursday morning, every shot of every player all week can be seen on the Masters app or Masters.com. That’s right, you can watch every shot of every player at a golf tournament for the first time ever. Well, virtually every shot. If a player finds a particularly unusual spot on the course (Think: Bryson DeChambeau by the bathrooms on No. 18 in 2016), the cameras might not pick it up. But the goal is for every shot to be seen.

While this new feature won’t be available live or on TV, the hope is that each shot will be viewable within five minutes of being hit. In other words, you should be able to see Rory McIlroy’s tee shot on No. 8 before he hits his second. Augusta National chairman Fred Ridley made the announcement during his pre-tournament press conference on Wednesday.

"The reason we're going it is because we have always subscribed to the notion that we want to provide content to our fans in the way they want to receive it," Ridley said of this ambitious endeavor. "You know, the world is migrating more and more towards digital technology. It was something that we thought, and that we were hearing, that our fans wanted, and with a lot of great work of our digital technology committee and our staff, we were able to develop this."

As in recent years, the Masters website and app will still track every player’s shot, but now, instead of just seeing where a player is on the course (those results usually take about 30 seconds to register on the site and app), you can see how he actually got there. By bringing up a player’s scorecard, you will still be able to see more produced highlights of certain holes, but raw video of all the shots will be stitched together and available for every hole.

New Orleans #114.

That “quality of life” figure didn’t help us any.
Reading a book right now, The Cyclist Who Went Out in the Cold: Adventures Riding the Iron Curtain, and he just cycled through Russia and St Petersburg on his way from Finland to the Black Sea while on a shopping bike. Guy is insane. Anyway, his description of the roads in Russia remind me of the roads in NOLA. Basically the surface of the moon covered in trash and shit water.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT