ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb5744c9e852526b3cc11ba1f5c8d362.gif

I just want the players that are ready to go pro to go and the ones that should stay to stay and not transfer. That too much to ask for John?

I also want the Cats to come out and not dick around tonight.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Evan Daniels:

My gut says PJ Washington and Keldon Johnson are locks to enter the NBA Draft. I think Tyler Herro is likely to make the jump to the NBA. Let’s put it at 90 percent. I’d expect everyone else to go back to Kentucky (at least that's what they should do). I think with another year EJ Montgomery and Ashton Hagans could improve their draft stocks significantly. Maybe Nick Richards tries to make a jump? Lets assume that Washington, Johnson and Herro are the only three that leave — that gives Kentucky a really nice core for next year the recruiting class they’ve assembled and are about to add to.

Surprised he was that definitive in his prediction on Herro.

"I could see Tyler Herro leaving. Or staying. Definitely one or the other. Maybe. But you never know. Unless you do. He may transfer? Or quit basketball altogether? He could also die. It's anybody's guess at this point."

Reactions: wcc31
Herro is white, so of course he’s educated, comes from a good family, and is surrounded by helpful, quality loved ones that will help him make a wise decision. Throw in the “he doesn’t really need the money” thing, too.

Easy. He’ll be here 4-5 years.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I would think it would be pretty freeing as a Duke coach or player to know that on Selection Sunday this is either gonna be an impressive and gutsy road win or it never happened because a guy is injured.

Reactions: Century Cat
Crazy sport. I'm way too old to be discouraged by a November 6 blowout loss, but it was hard not to - especially after the Bahamas, I guess.

Kept reminding myself that April was a loooong 5 months away, like a baby trying to rock itself to sleep.

Here we are, it's not even March - Tre Jones is a proven liability - that team will not win a title with him at PG. Zion may never return. Even if he does, I do not see that team as a national championship squad. They seem like just the type of flashy, Fools Gold team that DukeFan deserves. Choreograph that cheer sheet and bring plenty of Kleenex to the second weekend of the tournament, bitches.

Regardless, I wouldn't trade my team for any other.

F 'em all.

Crazy sport. I'm way too old to be discouraged by a November 6 blowout loss, but it was hard not to - especially after the Bahamas, I guess.

Kept reminding myself that April was a loooong 5 months away, like a baby trying to rock itself to sleep.

Here we are, it's not even March - Tre Jones is a proven liability - that team will not win a title with him at PG. Zion may never return. Even if he does, I do not see that team as a national championship squad. They seem like just the type of flashy, Fools Gold team that DukeFan deserves. Choreograph that cheer sheet and bring plenty of Kleenex to the second weekend of the tournament, bitches.

Regardless, I wouldn't trade my team for any other.

F 'em all.

I’m “liking” this but not sure I believe it. I thought the last two Duke teams were frauds. I believe in this one more. Hope they have a 4-32 game.

I’m “liking” this but not sure I believe it. I thought the last two Duke teams were frauds. I believe in this one more. Hope they have a 4-32 game.
This one's a lot better than the last two Duke teams. They'll have to do something about 31% from three and 69% from the line (nice). Neither are marks of Duke championship teams. Or anybody else's championship teams, for that matter. I'm probably still going to pick them to win as long as Zion comes back, which he will.

Duke's perimeter defense is garbage. When we think about Zion we think about the dunks, but he cleans up a lot of defensive mistakes around the rim. Without him it's not hard to score on these guys at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT