ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the top 16 teams in AP poll were used today for seeding the NCAA-T, the top 4 seeds would look like this based on geographic locations and avoiding conference conflicts:

East: (1) Virginia; (2) Tennessee; (3) Michigan; (4) Kansas
South: (1) Duke; (2) Michigan State; (3) Nevada; (4) LSU
Midwest: (1) Kentucky; (2) N. Carolina; (3) Marquette; (4) Kansas St.
West: (1) Gonzaga; (2) Houston; (3) Texas Tech; (4) Purdue

With 10 of the top 16 teams located east of the Mississippi, the East and South regions are bound to be loaded. The Midwest will be tough, and the West will be a cake walk.

Well the AP poll is actually not the deciding factor, soooo...…
No shit? You're the *smartest* person in the world!!!

Since you're brilliant, why don't you enlighten us to how the Selection Committee will seed the top 16? Oh, you can't? Well, maybe the AP Poll provides a good benchmark for an illustration.

I mean this in all sincerity, f*ck you.

[eyeroll]

Is there a better way to have the sex if you are a single billionaire than to get a pro? It's a business transaction that relieves the worry of rape accusations and extortion. An $80 tug isn't the road I'd go, but who knows. I'll never be that rich.

Now, if said ladies are there against their will, that's another issue.

Coming to America 2. Yup. F you F you and F you....who's next?

Last edited:
Reactions: funKYcat75
How much is some ESL Chinawoman about to profit off leaking that Robert Kraft live video to TMZ?

Goodness, that’s gotta be worth a mint.

Reactions: Century Cat
Good for this dude after a decent but underwhelming NBA career. It's too bad that no stories will happen in KY like this.

Is there a better way to have the sex if you are a single billionaire than to get a pro? It's a business transaction that receives the worry of rape accusations and extortion. An $80 tug isn't the road I'd go, but who knows. I'll never be that rich.

Now, if said ladies are there against their will, that's another issue.

Coming to America 2. Yup. F you F you and F you....who's next?

History will not be kind to this post.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
The Kraft situation is wrong on so many levels. If he was going the Heidi Fleiss route, I legitimately wouldn't care one bit. But turning out a $60 sex slave......ugh. Not sure how he survives this.

There were two other billionaires caught up in this also. My guess is they went to this place because of the anonymity it allegedly provides. I mean, who's looking for billionaires at a strip mall massage parlor? Nobody is looking to ID the losers that go in there.

But it was monumentally stupid as it turns out.

There were two other billionaires caught up in this also. My guess is they went to this place because of the anonymity it allegedly provides. I mean, who's looking for billionaires at a strip mall massage parlor? Nobody is looking to ID the losers that go in there.

But it was monumentally stupid as it turns out.

To the reporting that even more powerful people than Kraft were going to be named in the case, Palm Beach County state attorney Dave Aronber replied, “That would be news to me. I also added that it’s hard for me to talk about rumors, especially false ones.”

To the reporting that even more powerful people than Kraft were going to be named in the case, Palm Beach County state attorney Dave Aronber replied, “That would be news to me. I also added that it’s hard for me to talk about rumors, especially false ones.”
What's your point?

FOXNEWS.COM – NFL owner Robert Kraft isnt the only prominent nameor billionaire– snagged in a Florida prostitution bust.Others named in the sweeping sex sting include billionaire Wall Street financier John Childs, as well as a former Citigroup president......

Did they free the sex slaves or just going to continue watching the dudes caught going in to the places? I think they just compiled a list of comings and goings over time (also snuck a surveillance camera inside) for six months.

If Florida thinks they have a human trafficking problem, then they should just raid all of these places and free these women. I don’t think they need a six month operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT