ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy sport. I'm way too old to be discouraged by a November 6 blowout loss, but it was hard not to - especially after the Bahamas, I guess.

Kept reminding myself that April was a loooong 5 months away, like a baby trying to rock itself to sleep.

Here we are, it's not even March - Tre Jones is a proven liability - that team will not win a title with him at PG. Zion may never return. Even if he does, I do not see that team as a national championship squad. They seem like just the type of flashy, Fools Gold team that DukeFan deserves. Choreograph that cheer sheet and bring plenty of Kleenex to the second weekend of the tournament, bitches.

Regardless, I wouldn't trade my team for any other.

F 'em all.

Will re-post this from Minneapolis in the wee hours of April 9, as I did from New Orleans circa 2 am CDT on April 3, 2012. From both ends of the Mississippi River. Bookends.

We cannot lose this game. Would be needlessly devastating. Arkansas is a TERRIBLE team and a lost here would be nothing more than an embarrassing debacle. Get your shit together and win this GD game motherf*ckers.

Reactions: m080470
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT