ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna assume you’re drunk in Mexico.

What is wrong with quoting something that makes sense? Aim small, miss small. When targeting an approach into the spinal canal, there is not a lot of room for error. Despite what you may think of Mel Gibson and the Patriot, this is a perfect analogy.

But I see you trying to pull some Good Will Hunting colonial agrarian society stunt. Get pumped.

How do you like them apples?

What Doc Bob is trying to say, especially in regards to his crush on Anth, is that he drastically underestimates the social distinction upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.

I guess we all could've gotten the same education as Bob if we would've perused Gray's Anatomy, late charges from the LFUCG Public Libraries be damned.

Reactions: anthonys735
mark-stoops-225x300.jpg

Slap an autograph on that, and it looks like some bullshit some unfortunate, well heeled fan gets suckered into winning at a silent auction to raise money for an undeserving charity.

Reactions: Mashburned
Seconded on Collmus. He's right up there with Dave Johnson for me. Only the second undefeated TC winner joining Seattle Slew. Honestly didn't think he'd do it today. Great race, great horse.

Reactions: Hankshaker
I guess those idiots at Sea Ray have no idea what they’re doing. I mean, why on earth would they mount a placard under the steering wheel proclaiming a boat a certified yacht.

Clearly they should be taking pointers from you two land lovers.

Reactions: roguemocha
Actually did consider naming it “ the flying wasp.”

Unlike Adrian, I love Caddyshack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT