ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen yachts, it's a boat. Much too small to be a real yacht.
I worked on a yacht:
3029c23d860a61da097c23727cc32586.jpg

This one:
0584604.jpg

Yacht certified means it’s over 26’. 95% of people are thinking of this when you say yacht though

350px-80_foot_motor_yacht_Alchemist_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

You need a coast guard certified license to be an actual captain. I’m willing to bet I’m the only actual captain on this thread. Sorry Boat.

Cruiser is a more appropriate term for what I have.

But it is technically a certified yacht. So get pumped Pti and Anth.

Not a certified coast guard captain, don’t need to be. I don’t do commercial trips.

Reactions: WayneDougan
By definition the good Dr is technically right, it is a yacht. However when most people think of a yacht they associate it with something Tiger Woods or some Saudi prince is floating around the Mediterranean on. The guys on the Rich Eisen show were just discussing this same issue, oddly enough, on Friday.

Last edited:
I don’t make the rules, it is what it is. Sorry that’s bad for your narrative.

Boat up.

You deducted the interest on your debt, baller.

Congrats.

The returns on the S&P500 in the last 5 years have far exceeded the interest on any kind of debt I have. Assume the same for the good doctor’s investments. Savvy financial move. Baller indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
I mean, it has air conditioning and power windows...obviously a ridiculous move by Pti standards.

It’s a luxury item, not an investment. The fact you get something back (or did) is gravy (gas money.)

Gas tanks hold 200 gallons.

Fun times with the Schems last night. New house is nice, well done 80. Allota Fajitas were delicious.

Can’t believe Anth had never seen the Princess Bride before...inconceivable.

-Sounds like Maxey is blowing up. Have to assume he's headed up the rankings.

-US Open week, long weekend, summer weather on tap, nice lil rides finally coming, in the new place, closed on old place. Things finally looking to settle down. #tgbtg

-Plans starting to come together for an Omni Louisville weekend. Seems like it would be a blast. WCC you interested?

-F*ck you, willy. Photoshop that, bitch.

-Don't know what Bob was talking about. I absolutely worship our new Sonos system.

Reactions: cawoodsct
The International House of Pancakes is now the IHOBurgers.
1528718919299.jpg

Could he chase down Federer???3 back, again.
2018-06-11t014215z_3_lynxmpee590xk_rtroptp_4_tennis-frenchopen.jpg_1718483346.jpg

- What is an Omni Louisville weekend?

- Honeymoon was great- more or less a combination of lounging, reading, drinking and napping by/in the pool for 10 days, followed by catching a buzz with a terrific dinner at night.

That said, happy to be back in my routine.

- Excursions are cool but not worth the travel and $$$, imo.

- The Mexicans sure know hospitality. Warmest group of people I’ve come across.

- My two best buds in the world (besides BBdK) just bought houses less than a mile from me so excited for some summer fun now that all the wedding BS is over.

-Lass & I lost a scorecard playoff ftw in a little Couples Twilight Saturday evening. Shot 41 gross in true alternate shot format, had a blast. She's ate up with it and improving rapidly, which I never would have predicted in my wildest dreams.

30 minute rain delay coincided w/ the Belmont -- about 20 of us watched it on Cell Phones while pounding bourbon crammed into in the weather hut. Those kind of random moments are the ones you remember the most.

74/73 Sat/Sun in my other games. Found the putter.

-US Open week, my favorite major. Wall to Wall TV coverage, as it should be. #Rickie

-Big night tonight, Club Pro Guy Documentary airs at 8pm EST. Peep the trailer:

:golf:

-Pool snack bar is some serious nostalgia overload. Microwaved rectangle pizzas, Mickey Mouse Bars, Rocket Pops, Gobstoppers, Slushies, etc. Summertime for a little kid was just unreal.

-That Sydney McLaughlin chick is just incredible. Secretariat style.

-Excursions suck. I told you that.

-That DJ walkoff is immediate #TourSauce HOF. [laughing] at the casual fist bump w/ caddy while not breaking stride.

-The Gotti mini-doc on A&E was good. That channel is just crushing it w/ interesting stuff these days...plus #LivePD. Huge fan.

-Ready for Chad married posts. LET'S GO!

I know excursions suck. But I kinda want to do the dolphin experience at Atlantis this time around. Anyone ever done it?

^ that's an exception. Not in Atlantis, but I swam with dolphins at the UNEXO Site in Grand Bahama -- something I've wanted to do forever, and it was incredible. Those things are amazing, will definitely do again.

When I say excursion I'm talking about leaving the resort for a half (or full) day to be herded around like cattle in a group to see & do shit. Just not something I'm interested in on a beach vacation.

I enjoyed snorkeling in Cozumel, but yeah I’d rather not leave the resort.

The lass likes to “explore” so next time anybody that also has that problem and wants to take a trip, we can let them run off together.

Dolphin rape is real. Careful Sloot.

We ended up doing a "climb up and jump off a bunch of waterfalls" excursion in Jamaica which was fun and a little concerning because we didn't really know what we were getting into going in and they only vaguely asked if everyone could swim before leading us to a spot where the only way down was to jump.

But nobody died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT