ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-tiger pga at valhalla 2000.

-paddy pga at oakland hills 08.

-bunch of dudes (faldo, garcia, perry etc) 2008 ryder cup.

Memorial and harbor town no sigs, framed.

-its not that i don't dig em...its just that i think they should belong to a golfball, instead of a dude that only watches major sundays and the ryder cup.

You should be able to get a grand, minimum, for that Tiger one.

Wait until after he wins the Masters in April and you may be able to get 5 grand for it the following Monday.

I grew up snow skiing every single weekend during the winter at Butler/Paoli. I love snow. .

Anths experience with snow is man made snow that cost money to make. No free snow for him. Who didn't see that coming.
#boughtnotearned

Reactions: 911guy
I actually dont think the dollar amount is of interest to rudd. Youre going to have to barter with him and set up some sort of remote life experience for him... then you can have all the pin flags you want.

Reactions: rudd1
-Interesting, Dr. Clark. I was originally thinking only in cash terms...hopefully to enable a guilt free acquisition of a pair of john lobb/edward green or similar brogue dress boot. That said, I vaguely remember a discussion of a family farm in west kentucky with well constructed/warm duck blinds.

Reactions: 911guy and drxman1
EG Galway boots ftw. They have a mink suede version that are [smoke]. If I had the walkin-round money that real doctors did-- they'd be high up on my list.

Reactions: 911guy
Let’s wait until we see how we do with the ‘19 class Justus has been on for two years before we judge the dude.

Was he one of the hipster bartenders who bigtimed Richie or what?

According to Cal, Barbee is irreplaceable because he’s the only one on staff who understands a zone.

I'm just a basketball coach. I don't know about strippers and prostitution.

I'm just a basketball coach. I don't know about sexual assault.

Reactions: VernHatton52
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT