ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a basketball coach. I don't know about strippers and prostitution.

I'm just a basketball coach. I don't know about sexual assault.

Like father, like son.

Yeah, that BS doesn't really fly when you're one of, if not the, highest paid public employee in the state.

Just a basketball coach? Then by your own admission, you don't deserve to make $1 million+ (or whatever) per year.

Weasel-faced little bastard.

Meh, I'm cheering for little Pitino to go down, whether deserved or not. Same with little jurich. Hope both lineages lose any and all power or relevance to be honest. Tired of it.

So, Bowen to South Carolina. I wonder if the NCAA will ever clear him to play, and if so, why.

You all really have an issue w/ an 18 year old kid attempting to play somewhere else b/c his Dad/handlers/shoe companies/UofL are complete shadeballs & ruined his chance at playing college basketball?

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
Man the story about Texas's Andrew Jones is rough. Not playing much because he was fatigued often coming back from a wrist injury thinking he probably just needed to get into game shape and gets diagnosed with leukemia. :(

Reactions: wcc31 and B.B.d.K.
I'm torn with UL. I mean I hate them. But we kicked their ass so them winning on the road against a Top 25 team is good for our RPI because we are going to have some losses.

I don't know if Padgett is good or not. Their cupboard is not bare this year but they would be a top 15 team with Pitino.

They have zero commits for next year so that is going to sting for a while and will lose Q and Anas.

I think I'd rather they stick with Padgett and not get someone like Buzz Williams or Mack.

I could see a situation where 2 or 3 of Spalding, King, & Adel also leave & just take their chances just to get away from the whole mess, which would really be a disaster. They'd be among the worst Power 5 teams in the country in '19.

Spalding is *really* good btw, and getting better every game. He's by far their best prospect.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I could see a situation where 2 or 3 of Spalding, King, & Adel also leave & just take their chances just to get away from the whole mess, which would really be a disaster. They'd be among the worst Power 5 teams in the country in '19.

Spalding is *really* good, btw. He's by far their best prospect.
Maybe as a grad transfer? However he seems to be a Louisville Man.

Whatever happens I hope its bad for Ryan McMahon. Hate that guy

Man the story about Texas's Andrew Jones is rough. Not playing much because he was fatigued often coming back from a wrist injury thinking he probably just needed to get into game shape and gets diagnosed with leukemia. :(
Have they said what form of Leukemia? Obviously, some are better than others. Hopeful it's one of the more treatable versions.

I'm a gay Louisville fan but I like for the Cards to be hovering around the Top 25. Just good enough for their losses to hurt, and for them to be disappointed when we kick their ass. I am GOOD with all of the shit they're going through obviously, but I'm not wishing away the rivalry. Hofstra in an empty MSG is pretty dope, though.

As many Kentucky Doubles as you can get over the course of a season, that's how many I want for there to be. That's just the best.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
iu

iu

Why does this clown deserve to not play in lithuania like that other clown up there? They still gonna "eat". If they wanted to better themselves they'd get a damn haircut.

Reactions: Century Cat
When I think of the I’M HERE FOR THE PARTY era of UL Basketball (2010-2017) I think of that shoot me now Pit Bull song DON’T STOP THE PARTY on loop in a bar on Main St near YUM.

Welp, the lights have been turned off and the music stopped playing. RIP, casual Card fans.
Might say it’s the “Closing Time” (feat. Semisonic) era of UL Basketball?

WTF are you even in sports for then if not for blood rivalries?

WTF makes it a blood rivalry if you don't want them dead?

Take play time down to Tobacco Road. To paraphrase: "F*ck Louisville as a staff, record label, and as a motherf*ckin' crew. And if you wanna be down with Louisville, then f*ck you too."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT