ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really love a big rebound by Tyler Davis followed by a ball spike and a dead ball technical foul. You know, if it's up to me or whatever.

Wow. I've never seen a team make fewer winning plays or more losing plays and still stumble their way to a win. Good job?

EDIT: I think it speaks to how important Quade Green is to this team. I think we finish with a lot more composure and a few more made free throws if he's out there.

Reactions: BernieSadori
The sheriff is shitting his pants on twitter. Launch a full investigation into the insane home advantage Kentucky apparently gets that I'm not at all familiar with despite watching every game we play.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Last 3 minutes

Give a quick break away dunk. Check
Miss multiple free throws. Check
Turn over in a trap twice. Check
Not defend a corner 3 up 3. Check

Gut out a win regardless. Priceless.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
- F A&M. Remember how you won at home two years ago? Resulted in a gift 3-seed for them and gave us the 4 in a shit bracket. So piss on their whining.

- Once again- with everyone healthy and eligible, may be the toughest team we play. They were Top 5 before all of the injuries and suspensions.

- Obviously could have used Quade there.

- How much $$$ did Robert Williams cost himself coming back?

- Davis kills us every time and A&M is a horrible matchup for us.

- Glad to see life from Diallo, more great play from SGA, continued improvement from Washington and an okay effort fromKnox.

Need to get Richards to give us something anything, but if we get everyone on the same page, we could make a run in two months.

- I’ll take my win and focus on our play from about the 8 minute mark to the 4 minute mark.

Also- hate when refs just give teams a foul when they need it. A&M wasted like 0.3 seconds on everyone of our possessions (when we weren’t coughing the ball up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT