ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out intermittent fasting. Eating during an 8 hour period, not eating the other 16. This seems too easy for it to work, so I’m skeptical. But I’m all for any corners I can cut in the weight loss department.

Reactions: drxman1
Trying out intermittent fasting. Eating during an 8 hour period, not eating the other 16. This seems too easy for it to work, so I’m skeptical. But I’m all for any corners I can cut in the weight loss department.

I've been doing it the last 6 months. Don't have much time to workout nowadays so I've been doing it about 5 days a week. Seems to generally be working and is the easiest "diet" in existence imo

Reactions: _Chase_
Oprah for President!

Used to enjoy those shows. Now I exercise my right to turn it off.

Should be interesting tonight with the Donald making a big appearance at the Championship game.

-Couldn't tell you if I've seen the movies as I have no idea what was nominated.

-Newish Jersey Mike's out this way, I assume with the corporate team opening still because they were on it, crushed. Man, that was good.

-Hope Anth did better than Salami w/ mustard.

Have seen 2 games at Memorial, it's a neat place -- always found it interesting how gangsta their pep band is for a rich little white school. They played nothing but rap songs. Their rendition of 'Bout it Bout' it was my favorite

Not sure who @GYERO is on Twitter but he's awful.
Nope it’s just Twitter that is awful.

If losing half the team due to transfers isn’t enough to get out of Mitchell’s contract maybe losing 8 straight and looking at a below .500 season will.
It would be infinitely worse to buy him out and hire someone else.

-Award shows are ridiculous. What do you actually enjoy about them? You want to see which movie you watched wins an award?

-What’s with the “Hami” stuff? I thought we made fun of UL for that nonsense.

-T-7 days til two weeks in Steamboat. It’s no Perfect North but I think it’ll be fun anyway.

-No time to workout...:rolleyes:. I’m sure you don’t spend 45 minutes a day watching tv either. Just say I don’t want to workout, it’s okay.

Caught 5 minutes of the awards show as I was walking through the room last night while my wife was watching - happened to catch them announcing the nominees for best actor in a drama or miniseries, with Ewan McGregor* among the nominees.

I was rooting for Ewan because of his performance of playing the brothers Stussy in Fargo this past year, and he deservedly won.

*However, I don't agree with his politics, or the politics of anyone else at the show last night.

[winking]

-No time to workout...:rolleyes:. I’m sure you don’t spend 45 minutes a day watching tv either. Just say I don’t want to workout, it’s okay.

I workout 2 times a week at the gym and then 1 day a week on my elliptical in my basement. I'm 6'0" and weigh 170 lbs. when I said I don't have time to workout much anymore I meant with my full time actual not stupid touching job and my 11 month old daughter I don't have time to workout like I used to, and my workouts are quick 20 minute POS workouts that don't feel like they accomplish anything at all as I barely get a sweat in. I watch 45 minutes of tv after I put my daughter to bed at 8:00 PM after working for 10 hours, I'm not going to the gym then as I like to spend time with my hot wife. STFU

Versailles Brewing Company yesterday afternoon. $5.00 for a 23 oz Founder's Porter or a Country Boy Shotgun Wedding or any of the other 20+ draft beers on the menu. Closed kitchen due to a water main break, but looked like a solid offering. Will be back.

El Tapatio in Versailles for dinner. Always solid. Spicy salsa/relish tray FTW. Went from buzzed to hammered on that first pitcher of Pacifico.

Expected the loss Saturday night. Just hated to see the complete 180 after such a positive first half. Complete fold job when Tennessee came out of the half rolling.

I usually watch the Oscars every year, but that's about it. ESPYs haven't been watchable since Timberlake once knocked it out of the park hosting that one year. I do find it amusing that Hollywood managed to continue to have a holier than thou attitude in regards to a problem they helped create and foster. #MeToo is a worthy movement and all, but don't sit there and act like you weren't part of the problem with your compliant silence for decades while it happened.

Quentin Richardson's letter to his 12-y.o. self is a fantastic read on The Player's Tribune.

I workout 2 times a week at the gym and then 1 day a week on my elliptical in my basement. I'm 6'0" and weigh 170 lbs. when I said I don't have time to workout much anymore I meant with my full time actual not stupid touching job and my 11 month old daughter I don't have time to workout like I used to, and my workouts are quick 20 minute POS workouts that don't feel like they accomplish anything at all as I barely get a sweat in. I watch 45 minutes of tv after I put my daughter to bed at 8:00 PM after working for 10 hours, I'm not going to the gym then as I like to spend time with my hot wife. STFU
Also if you work 10 hours a day your job is pretty touching stupid.

Reactions: Mossip
Wait you watch the Oscars every year and have opinions on the quality of the ESPYs?

Man you think you know someone online and then BOOM

The best part of that Q Richardson letter is about the Suns:

A couple of years later, you’ll sign with the Suns, and the problem is that … Well, you’re supposed to be terrible. Everybody’s predicting last place. The point guard is some skinny white dude from Canada.

Except, you won’t suck. In fact, you’ll be killing teams. Running them out of the building. And that skinny white dude will be a dog.

Number 13. Steve Nash. That is a baaaaaaaad boy.

When you get to Phoenix, there’s not going to be some genius plan out of the gate. But then from the first dribble of the first practice, Steve is going to take off.

Bang.

Hair flying everywhere. This dude is going to be a blur. You’re going to spend the whole season trying to keep up with this dude. He’s a genius. There’s no other way to say it. The media is going to start calling your offense “Seven Seconds or Less.” But honestly, all you guys call it is, “We Gotta Keep Up With This Little Mother****er.”

I did...it sucks. It's like a prison podcast for housewives. Been through like 6-7 episodes (which are extremely short and filled with awful ads, btw) and I haven't heard the word "shank" one time.

Reactions: drxman1
The best part of that Q Richardson letter is about the Suns:

A couple of years later, you’ll sign with the Suns, and the problem is that … Well, you’re supposed to be terrible. Everybody’s predicting last place. The point guard is some skinny white dude from Canada.

Except, you won’t suck. In fact, you’ll be killing teams. Running them out of the building. And that skinny white dude will be a dog.

Number 13. Steve Nash. That is a baaaaaaaad boy.

When you get to Phoenix, there’s not going to be some genius plan out of the gate. But then from the first dribble of the first practice, Steve is going to take off.

Bang.

Hair flying everywhere. This dude is going to be a blur. You’re going to spend the whole season trying to keep up with this dude. He’s a genius. There’s no other way to say it. The media is going to start calling your offense “Seven Seconds or Less.” But honestly, all you guys call it is, “We Gotta Keep Up With This Little Mother****er.”
I mean that sounds fun and all but tell me where the breaks are for fouls and reviews?

#realbasketball

It’s not warm enough in February...so I’m told.

Looks like playa del Carmen now...after I extensively explored Jamaica:chairshot:

Perhaps in the spring or early summer. I love Key West.

Reactions: roguemocha
+1 for those Halos. Those and the wasabi almonds are my go-to snacks.

IIRC, members of that Clippers team made a cameo in Van Wilder. Van Wilder was never nominated for a Golden Globe, not even one for Tara Reid.

Sports media turning that TAMU beat writer going missing into a campaign to get colleges to put media parking closer to the stadium. Shameless

Last edited:
The police reported that she went missing because she was confused due to a medication side effect and was found at Chick Fil A. Definitely a reason media members shouldn't have to walk very far at night.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT