ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh F off you little bitch- discounting the ‘12 title while ignoring we could easily have 3 more.

You’re an ungrateful twat and I hope you and the little ***** who “liked” your bitch post cab get F’d.

You know why you whiny little bitch? Because I remember the 2000s.

F you.
[laughing]

Are you high on meth? I have absolutely no GD clue what the hell you're blabbing on about.

But.....F you too, asshole.

-Really think Knox should come off the bench a few games. A little motivation might kick his ass in gear.

- Please start:

SGA
Green
Diallo
Gabriel
Washington

-I have always hated UT since I can remember. Ever since the Allan Houston teams that pulled off the intentional missed FT attempt and put back with an “and 1” on top of it, and all of it after a lane violation.......since then I hate @UT no matter how good we are or how bad they are.

That said, this UT team is a solid squad and will give teams hell until Barnes gets them beat round 1 in the tourney.

Washington going out was the difference on both ends. Completely different team, we looked great in the first half, just pushing our will. Then completely inept.

Win Tuesday and we're fine.

Some of these takes last night weren't "GYERO redass" that you read in the morning and kind of chuckle. They were whiny and awful and rival the worst takes on rafters. Just terrible. [sick]

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Unfortunately this team has zero margin for error. Unlike in years past this team has to play damn good to win. No skating by during an off night.

81i%2B8QgtntL._SY355_.jpg

Daddy says I too big to be QB, says I a 2 guard now!

“I’m thinking about retiring,” Valentine said. “I’ve had enough of people blowing up stuff. I think I’ve had a stellar career, and I think it’s time to get ready to walk away.”

According to Valentine, as a result of the incident and the attention it drew, the Big Ten removed him from two games he was assigned to work over the weekend – Friday’s contest between Wisconsin and Rutgers, and Sunday’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.

*I'm not linking or crediting the source because they're(he's) a bag of dicks.

Props to the B1G. Well deserved. Same thing should've happened to Higgins and Coyte.

What? Richards was 1 of three guys who weren't total gashes out there tonight. The dude was perfect from the field and grabbed 8 rebounds.

Look at SGA and Knox's production. That is what decided the game. Both players were beyond horrendous.

I didn't blame the loss on Richards, but he did not play well. With the exception of PJ, our interior defense and rebounding were atrocious. Our biggest weakness is our bigs. Agree with me or not, I really DGAF.

Some of the "name" refs retiring and bringing in some young guys without egos who are happy to be there would go a long way to fix officiating. The fact that Valentine is threatening to walk away and thinks ANYONE is going to give a single solitary sh*t tells you everything you need to know.

"A stellar career." [laughing] Ted, the year you leave, no one will notice. A year later, if someone mentioned your name (they won't.) People will say "Who?"

This dude actually thinks people are going to read that quote and think "NO, NOT TED VALENTINE! DON'T GO TED!" Think about that for a minute. He probably thinks we look back fondly on some of our favorite wildcat memories and remember the big calls he made in those games. Good Lord, what a buffoon. [laughing]

Last edited:
Some of you should really stop following sports. If you can’t handle a January road loss without losing your mind, you’re pathetic.

There’s being pissed and then there’s burning everything down. Get it together.

This team was always going to be working toward March with some hiccups.

We had a bad half which should be expected with young teams. I'm pissed and it sucks but I still like this team. Same shit happened in '11 and '14. This year may not end that way but since I've seen teams greatly improve under Cal throughout the year then I'm always hopeful. This is going to be a grind. I'm expecting 6-7 more SEC losses, including a stretch somewhere along the line where we drop 3 of 4 and redass will be at an all time high. And I'm sure that redass will be warranted.

But I still believe it will make this team much better come March bc I've seen it before. Cal has 8 full seasons at UK. He's made the elite 8 in 6 of those seasons. That's remarkable. This team has that capability.

Everyone has a right to be pissed about last night. It was a pure shit show in the 2nd half. But I've seen this show before. We will respond. I like my team.

-I woke up this morning and remembered that Tennessee, the team I hate to lose to more than anyone because of my geographical location, just had a buffet on our ass with a 6’5 power forward for the third straight year.

-Can someone give me he addy to the craft center so I can send PJ a box of lays. GDit I’m a honk from Burkesville but even my dumbass knows to eat some pasta or something salty before sports competition. Who the **** is our trainer and how tf did you let him cramp an entire half?

-Whoever said “plan B team” hit the nail on the head.

- someone needs to walk around with Kevin Knox for remainder of the season and just constantly tell him he is 6’9 not 6’1.

Reactions: Mashburned
The '11 squad got a 4 seed with 6 SEC losses. The '14 squad was an 8 seed with 6 SEC losses. I may have went too far with 6 or 7 losses but everyone across the country is beating up on one another. There will be a lot of teams with marginal records in the field this year. Our seed may be shit but we're going to be tough come March so put us wherever. There are no scary teams this year. That includes Nova and Duke. It's truly up for grabs.

My redass from last night stems from the tease based on how well we played in the 1st half. We were in total control. Played extremely poised and patient. We were executing a great game plan.

You knew they were going to make a run at the beginning of the 2nd half yet it totally shook us and the wheels came off. Also, that stupid ass tech they called on Cal got their crowd all worked up in a frenzy and it rattled us.

Knox and Diallo ( and everyone on our roster for that matter) are still trying to figure out how to play. Diallo is more in a funk than Knox. Knox just doesn’t like contact where Diallo needs to understand that in League play he’s going to drive into sagging bodies so he needs to look at more floaters in the paint.

Oh well. League play is a long grind. Bounce back on Tuesday.

My redass from last night stems from the tease based on how well we played in the 1st half. We were in total control. Played extremely poised and patient. We were executing a great game plan.
Tends to happen when you lose the 2 players that were having a game. Difference in the game was Washington/Gabriel not playing the 2nd half.

I’m not worried about Knox in the same way I wasn’t worried about PJ, he’ll figure it out.

Diallo, now that is a guy I’m a little concerned about. Hopefully he’ll revert back to early season form but I think SGA has shook him.

Me I’m just happy to be back to Sat/Tues scheduling wins and losses be damned
Yeah, haven't seen it mentioned yet, but that was the fourth game in eight days. We had one coming. Richie is right, I went in thinking "coin flip at best." By halftime I was thinking we've all underestimated this squad. That was a tough ride. But we're still where I originally expected we might be. And Vern is right. Long way to go, and I believe in Cal magic.

- Wynyard could have given us a lift physically as well.

- Just took a look at the Duke board to see them shitting all over Coach K and the OADs. As much bellyaching over there as here.

- These freshmen are going to go through slumps/funks. One guy will be up, the other down. By March, Cal usually has them all hitting their stride.

Glad Washington is figuring it out. Knox is finding out what its like to be scouted.

Reactions: anthonys735
Think we need to redirect the Joel hate towards our short fat trainer. Losing a game due to cramps this far into the season and with a fairly stout dude.

Shake off the hangover bub and make sure these young guys are f*cking hydrating. F*ck sake.

Reactions: bbonds
One of the callers on 630am this morning actually brought up a legit question— whatever happened to just going into the locker room and getting an iv of fluids?

Think we need to redirect the Joel hate towards our short fat trainer. Losing a game due to cramps this far into the season and with a fairly stout dude.

Shake off the hangover bub and make sure these young guys are f*cking hydrating. F*ck sake.

He's young. Learning on the job. He'll be fine by March. Learn Cal.

I didn't blame the loss on Richards, but he did not play well. With the exception of PJ, our interior defense and rebounding were atrocious. Our biggest weakness is our bigs. Agree with me or not, I really DGAF.

Actually, I do agree. SKJ and Knox are the 2 worst players in our rotation.

Antwain Barbour.
Diallo needs to get working on his pump fake to walk move then.

Speaking of, think they got both Quade and Shai for carrying the ball in the first half when we were working on stretching that lead out...a call you could literally make every trip down the floor. Refs did a nice job of disrupting the flow of a young team that came in a hostile environment ready to play, and we responded like a young team in a hostile environment.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
If losing half the team due to transfers isn’t enough to get out of Mitchell’s contract maybe losing 8 straight and looking at a below .500 season will.

^Doubtful. We were putrid before Mitchell got here. He’s taken the Lady Kats to 3 of the 4 elite 8’s in history, 5 of the 6 sweet sixteens in history, won the SEC once, and two SEC coach of the year awards. He may decide to go but Barnhart wouldn’t get rid of him after this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT