ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGA supposedly turned down ESPN for an interview but will go on Alabama radio. Good on him.

Sounded like a bunch of cheers and Woof! Woof! to me.

Yeah Twitter says lots of boos. Which says all you need to know about Twitter.

Clay Travis said absolutely zero boos. I said false, there were some. His minions now believe I’m the most triggered snowflake that ever did snowflake. The irony is lost on them.

They weren't booing they were saying TRUUUUUUU-UMP

What is the vegas line for how long it takes for Kendrick Lamar to say something derogative about trump? Only reason I'll watch until halftime. It's a school night and dad has work tomorrow. Why tf can't we play this on a Saturday night? Because dinks will be at the club and can't watch? Gfys

Nothing but respect for MY national champions.
UCF_Knights_Body_3C.jpg

Reactions: BernieSadori
I mean, i know what I heard on tv. Didn’t sound like hardly any boos.

Fake boos?

Last edited:
Didn’t even realize there was a ballgame. I tuned in for the hot sideline reporters, the halftime show, to see who all kneeled during the national anthem, the silly commercials, and to catch a glimpse of which elected dignitaries attended.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Didn’t even realize there was a ballgame. I tuned in for the hot sideline reporters, the halftime show, to see who all kneeled during the national anthem, the silly commercials, and to catch a glimpse of which elected dignitaries attended.
Football is family

For some strange reason, I took a liking to the Oscars at a young age. I memorized all of the Best Picture winners ever at like age 10. Some years I disagree with:

1976: Rocky beat out All the President's Men, Taxi Driver, and Network for BP. Absurd.

1994: Forrest Gump beat out Pulp Fiction and Shawshank. Debatable.

1997: Titanic beat out Good Will Hunting and LA Confidential. Travesty.

2005: Crash beat out Good Night and Good Luck and Munich. Joke.

In 2005, the controversy wasn't over the movies you referenced, it was that Brokeback Mountain lost and the Academy supposedly were too chickenshit to give Best Picture to a film with gay subject matter. I guess they had their makeup call with Moonlight last year.

I think the worst examples in recent years were Shakespeare in Love over Saving Private Ryan, Dances With Wolves over Goodfellas, and American Beauty over any of those other nominees (pick one).

Reactions: VernHatton52
Halftime show not even in the stadium?

They couldn't splurge for Tu Pac hologram?

Just waiting for the Black Panther trailer.

Reactions: Mashburned
They are playing the reddest of the red callers on eapnus finebaum room thing. Much better than halftime show.

Tammy just called in yelling war Dawgs war Dawgs war Dawgs until her voice went out.

Don’t see Saban with many gunslingers. Probably just saw why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT