ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke and Arizona get beat. UNC dropped their second straight, after losing at home to Wofford a few weeks back.

And Michigan State just got blown out.

No great teams this year.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Welp, Matt Jones’ guerilla marketing of Mello Yello Zero worked on me. A lone 12 pack in a mountain of other Coke products caught my eye, so I went ahead and snagged it from the Newport Kroger. May hold onto it like Bitcoin for now.

Reactions: Cayts74
If Lonzo Ball was in Memphis, Phoenix, Orlando etc LaVarr wouldn’t get this damn open mic like he does, IMO. I hope Magic Johnson trades his son somewhere shitty so ESPN can finally get over his BS.

Props to Carlisle for calling out ESPN. What a joke.

If people didn't bring it up here, I don't think I'd even remember our women's basketball coach's name, their record, and certainly not the current win/loss streak.

Isn't a respectable women's coaching contract pretty much just a compliance/lawsuit insurance policy?

It baffles me that there are men that even give that shi@t any thought, other than "Yes, UK has a basketball program for women, good for them..."

If people didn't bring it up here, I don't think I'd even remember our women's basketball coach's name, their record, and certainly not the current win/loss streak.

Isn't a respectable women's coaching contract pretty much just a compliance/lawsuit insurance policy?

It baffles me that there are men that even give that shi@t any thought, other than "Yes, UK has a basketball program for women, good for them..."

Normally I'd agree with you except he's probably in the top 5 highest paid state employees.... For a club sport.

7 GD figures for ol Potsy.

Hope BlueKel, Bristol, and Chase are enjoying their heroes tonight on NBC.
The f*ck did I do, Randall?

Not watching but from what it sounds like on the Twitter machine, they're making a fashion statement out of sexual assault. If they actually wanted to say something, they should've skipped the event en masse and told them all to keep their trophies and f*ck themselves with them.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
The f*ck did I do, Randall?

Not watching but from what it sounds like on the Twitter machine, they're making a fashion statement out of sexual assault. If they actually wanted to say something, they should've skipped the event en masse and told them all to keep their trophies and f*ck themselves with them.

I just assumed it was an Anti-Trump circle jerk while still worshiping all the greatness that they think about themselves.

26231305_1653129951373913_693599105489076174_n.jpg

"Inmates” are being sought to spend a night in the newly constructed Oldham County Detention Center in La Grange Kentucky to help raise money for local charities. For a minimum $100 donation to the Humane Society of Oldham County nonprofit organization, you can be among the first to stay at the new facility and help detention center staff run through their overnight drill before the jails official opening. Your mug shot included! Sign up by make your donation at oldhamhumane.com click on the jail volunteers.

Dinner and breakfast will be served to you in your cell plus prison staff will lend you a striped jumpsuit for the night. Staff bathrooms will be available for your use and you'll receive a tour of the facility. Take a friend or two with you and join the general population of other donating prisoners in a 10 bed jail cell. Or get a gang of 12 donating offenders together for the price of 10 and reserve your own group cell, extra cots will be provided. Those who choose to can spend the night "in the whole", a single segregated cell with a toilet and sink.

This event is for adults 18 years or older and children 12 to 17 accompanied by an adult. You can bring your own jammies or borrow a striped jumpsuit for hunkering down in your jail cell bunk. Participants may bring their own snacks and refreshments but no alcohol is permitted. The Oldham county detention center is located on Highway 146 in La Grange Kentucky. Limited space is available and will be allocated in the order in which the donations are received. HSOC is among many good charities participating.

[laughing] "Spend the night in jail, it'll be fun!" is an interesting choice for a fundraiser.

The pods are pretty large. Just usually crammed with 40 or so inmates in various stages of hygiene, health, anger, etc.

-Jail terrifies me. No f*cking thanks.

-Can't imagine why anyone would ever watch movie award shows. Repulsive.

-Nasty as f*ck out there. I'll take brutal cold over ice. Slid right through a damn intersection.

Reactions: roguemocha
-Lowers for Dad this Saturday in Nashville. Nice lil development that the Titans will be getting their asses ripped inside out by the Patriots while I'm enjoying Saturday night.

-OMG Anth. You can watch/enjoy while still being narrow-minded. Not a problem.

I did not watch the Golden Globes but I do get a kick out of celebrities bullying the 2 or 3 actresses who didn't wear black.

Reactions: drxman1
* Buckeye Marge digs those awards shows. I do not. I was stuck in the office until 1am last night (yes, on a Sunday) and was happy about it.

* Got automated calls to our land line and both of our cell phones at 5am to let us know there would be no bus service today, 6 am to let us know there was a 2-hr delay, 6:45 to let us know that school was now going to be closed and 7:15 just to replay that message. I appreciate the effort, but all calls can wait until 6:30, IMO. Especially when I don't get to bed until 2.

And the roads were fine for the most part.

* Late night Kroger shoppers are an interesting breed.

* I'm on a mini orange kick. Those little Cuties or halos or whatever they are called. Good shit, man.

* I've never been to a game in Memorial (Vandy), SAE. Enjoy. I hope you don't get Bloomington'd.

* I think the key to Diallo playing well is keeping him on the floor without getting a BS charge for more than 2 minutes at a time. And for him to not commit stupid fouls after he turns the ball over, either. Like he does. Every. Single Time.

Hami made a turnover? Cue the whistle in 3 seconds.

* I hope the light comes back on for Knox. We need him to be an inside out dual threat. He is an inside out gash right now.

* I still like my team. I just like to cuss at them and throw things at my TV, too.

* Those Quade shades didn't last quite as long as we thought they would, did they? Shame.

* Magnum PI > Hunter > Remington Steele but all 3 were awesome.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT