ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Yeah, we’re finally back to 60s-70s but I wouldn’t be doing anything more than dipping my toes in the water since I’ve become a total weather pussy. People from Wisconsin still out there going parasailing in 57 degree weather and 20knot winds last week.

-Was randomly thinking in the shower, pretty crazy that 7 of the last 9 college football champions have serious ties to Saban/Alabama. That school/coach are dominating the landscape in a way that’s unheard of in the modern era.

For some strange reason, I took a liking to the Oscars at a young age. I memorized all of the Best Picture winners ever at like age 10. Some years I disagree with:

1976: Rocky beat out All the President's Men, Taxi Driver, and Network for BP. Absurd.

1994: Forrest Gump beat out Pulp Fiction and Shawshank. Debatable.

1997: Titanic beat out Good Will Hunting and LA Confidential. Travesty.

2005: Crash beat out Good Night and Good Luck and Munich. Joke.

- Awards shows are awful. Anth is correct.

- Bitch Lil Bro can’t even be counted to make our best effort of the season look good for two weeks. smh

- UK is pretty much right where most :basketball:s thought we’d be. Have to chuckle when these national writers are surprised and then count us out. Learn Calipari at UK. And when you do, you’ll stop judging our freshmen in January.

- Going to feel 80 here on Wednesday and Thursday.

- Bananas are the best fruit. And by gawd, Nutribullets are worth the hype. Smoothies all air for me.

I don't give a shit about that SEC reporter that was found at Chik-Fil-A. What the world really needs is a sex tape of the crazy wife who was "kidnapped" and "returned" home safe a few days later. Whatever happened with that one?

keith-papini-2.jpg

I don't give a shit about that SEC reporter that was found at Chik-Fil-A. What the world really needs is a sex tape of the crazy wife who was "kidnapped" and "returned" home safe a few days later. Whatever happened with that one?

keith-papini-2.jpg

I would like to know what happened here as well. GYERO do your job

Hard to think BAMA could lose 3 championships in a row........but I’m betting UGA. Something is off here.

Cameron Ridley over/under 4.5 catches seems like the easiest prop bet of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT