ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
KENTUCKY BASKETBALL ISN'T A CHARITY CAUSE.

I'm getting more and more pissed about this based on recruiting and everything else since Tony effing Barbee is just collecting free $ over there.

UMASS level player
UMASS level coach.

Nothing more, nothing less

FIX IT CAL.

The way we lost this game pisses me off more then losing it. I went in prepared for a loss.

Monday-Sleeping-Beauty-Cake.gif

* Add Rick Barnes to the list of coaches that have figured out how to work Cal. He joins an esteemed list that includes Steve Alford and Scott Drew.

* Seeing the results of Cal getting worked on the recruiting trail. I mean, we're starting Nick Richards instead Mo Bamba, PJ Washington instead of Marvin Bagley III, and Quade Green instead of Trae Young. Call this the "Plan B Team."

* To that point ---- > thank you, NBA lock-out, for giving us a National Championship. More and more convinced that Cal will get another one.

* 5-seed, chill.

* SEC refs ---> garbage.

Last edited:
First game this season I've watched from start to finish, also the last. Say you want, call me what you will, but i won't do it to myself anymore. I hope we win every game from here on out, but whatever. As Kentucky fans we deserve more than what we have gotten the last 3 years and if you are happy with it then so be it.

“PJ Washington is my least favorite Cal player” is the perfect example of trying too hard to have a hot take.

Stfu, cricket.

Everyone has an irrational dislike of a player (even though mine wasn't irrational at the time), glad Washington has turned it around.

He still annoys me with his flexing, yelling etc when we're down or he just got punked on defense.

As for hot takes, cricket is as odd as they get. TS.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Stfu, cricket.

Everyone has an irrational dislike of a player (even though mine wasn't irrational at the time), glad Washington has turned it around.

He still annoys me with his flexing, yelling etc when we're down or he just got punked on defense.

As for hot takes, cricket is as odd as they get. TS.

Would have been nice to see him out there flexing instead of sitting the second half with menstrual cramps....

* Add Rick Barnes to the list of coaches that have figured out how to work Cal. He joins an esteemed list that includes Steve Alford and Scott Drew.

* Seeing the results of Cal getting worked on the recruiting trail. I mean, we're starting Nick Richards instead Mo Bamba, PJ Washington instead of Marvin Bagley III, and Quade Green instead of Trae Young. Call this the "Plan B Team."

* To that point ---- > thank you, NBA lock-out, for giving us a National Championship. More and more convinced that Cal will get another one.

* 5-seed, chill.

* SEC refs ---> garbage.

Barnes: hey on this out of bounds, just run to the rim and we’ll pass it to you for a layup.

Cal: hey on this out of bounds just stand still in the corner and hold your hand up real high and we’ll lob it up to you, then you can hand it off to someone, or whatever, idgas. GOOO!!!

I loved this team after halftime. I have hated Richards up until this game, but after halftime I was a fan. I thought this team was coming together, thought we might not lose another game this year.

But then, after halftime, they got ran. Richards continued to play well, so that's a positive. But Tennessee doubled their effort, and we just folded.

Figured we would lose by 10 to UT, so on to A&M, I think we take care of business.

You enjoy watching this crap? Keep watching.
Do you have a need to tell those of us that care about how much you don’t care? Go to the Reddit forum about whatever you are into.

Maybe Diallo and Knox need to join you because lately they seem to care just as much. There are some players on this team that turn in shitty stats but I believe care about winning and losing...I’m not sure our two sure fire NBA studs do.

Reactions: BristolCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT