ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per “the 6,” ESPN just sent Jeff Goodman all the way to gd Lithuania to cover the much anticipated Ball Boys introduction. This took place stepping off a bus into the lobby of a Comfort Inn, btw. And of course you-know-who grabbed all the mic time.

Un-touching-real.

Yep, I was pretty happy those clowns were going to Lithuania and thought we'd never have to hear much about them again. Sitting at lunch today at Malone's, I was captive to the TV in background is showing marble-mouth reporting on those effing BBB idiots and their arrival into eastern Europe. Or wherever.

And then they proceed to start analyzing the team those fools are joining. In the Lithuanian league. [sick]

You can't convince me that ANYONE actually GAF or wants to hear about those people.

Welcome distraction from whatever Kaepernick tweeted today, I guess. :rolleyes:[sick]

Reactions: drxman1
Typical SEC bullshit under Cal. It takes our privileged, highly touted Freshmen a whole half to realize these teams aren't going to lie down.
NEWS FLASH:
No one is afraid of you. They all wanna beat your ass. Prepare accordingly.

He's averaging 6 points a game and hasn't made a 3 in his life and he already has 12 and two 3s!

SGA sparking the run and a little rim protection courtesy of Gabriel. All right- lets go!

If we don’t land an excellent big in next years recruiting class I’m going to be disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT