ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed gyero yesterday, so I apologize with my late congratulations to krazykats on his scoring a shutdown business.[laughing]
Who didn't see that coming?

So whole life, closed businesses, and Bitcoin, pretty strong portfolio.

I’m not really sure what dumbass comment I made to have whole life insurance being associated with me, but once bitcoin finally busts that could be a strong asset vs the other two?

Barker is not tough enough to play anywhere of significance. Even if he was, he just isn't that good. More interceptions than touchdowns, add in the fumbles, and he is one dropped ball from being sub .500 completion %.

Well he is a back up so if he ever plays UK, 400 yards passing and 4td's are a given. Drew Barker would look like Drew Brees.

Per “the 6,” ESPN just sent Jeff Goodman all the way to gd Lithuania to cover the much anticipated Ball Boys introduction. This took place stepping off a bus into the lobby of a Comfort Inn, btw. And of course you-know-who grabbed all the mic time.

Un-touching-real.

Reactions: Century Cat
I do feel bad for the law firm's poor receptionist today. It's untelling how many calls she's going to have to take about him being mean to the University of Louisville.

Turns out it was zero.

My guess is that a few of the angrier dumbasses probably started to dial the number and then realized "what exactly am I going to say? That someone who works there said bad things about a team I like? And that this made me so mad that I had to report it to an anonymous receptionist? Also, what if they have caller ID?"

Regardless, everyone who works here and has a twitter account already follows me, so the response would basically be "yeah, I know."

I would fully support a travel ban from Lithuania if it keeps both marble mouth and the Ball family out in one shot.

Reactions: Col. Angus
How many times can these idiots step on the sideline on a drive?

Richards has a long way to go.

Knox a monster on the glass early.

10&8 from Knox already. Loving his effort.

Last year wasn’t Cal’s best evaluating PGs. Young, Waters and Duval are studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT