ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty impressed that Krazy “helped grow a business” 2.5X.....some explosive growth right there. I’m sure the proprietor rolled out the red carpet after that. Just slangin’ drinks and free business consultations?

I’m pro Krazy slangin’ bitcoin and investing in lumber or something like that but am guessing some liberties were taken with that claim....

What is J Gumbos likely to do in a day? 150-250 customers? That’s probably what...625 to maybe 900K in revenue for a year?

I know KGar studied some franchise food (or at least mentioned it).

More power to you for wanting to put yourself out there. If GYERO was shark tank, then I don’t see many people jumping on board.

Reactions: krazykats
I’m pretty impressed that Krazy “helped grow a business” 2.5X.....some explosive growth right there. I’m sure the proprietor rolled out the red carpet after that. Just slangin’ drinks and free business consultations?

I’m pro Krazy slangin’ bitcoin and investing in lumber or something like that but am guessing some liberties were taken with that claim....

Nope. Before I started, the place was kettle creek, a buddy of mine that ran Dillon’s Steakhouse until they closed bought those recipe’s and opened up out here. When he decided to get his liquor license he asked me to run the bar, order liquor etc.

The store went from 400K the day I started with no liquor sales to right at 1M the year I left. I went from making $8 an hour plus 700 a week in tips in 6 days to $8 an hour plus $1100 in 4 days. At that time I was 24-27 and other than my buddy telling me he was hitting 1M in sales I did not pay attention to anything but what I brought home.

I am a people person and work and people appreciate that. It shows.

In the lumber industry in 3 years I went from 0 clients and 0 dollars on day 1 to 1.8M in sales last year as of 2 days ago. All new business to my company that they never sold before. My location was a 5.8M store when I started as a manager in training and last year we hit 10M.

Now I’m not saying it’s all me deserving credit by any stretch, but I play my role and do my part.

Those are real numbers. Unfortunately Kettle creek burned down, and 50% of this town is construction and my buddy didn’t contract anyone that supported him during my time and after to rebuild. Once he rebuilt, it slowly went downhill, then he got burnt out, and I almost bought that from him after quitting accounting(which my wife says I had a midlife) but 2 weeks before finalizing contracts he lost his liquor license so I backed out, obviously.

Tattoos&Scras...liquor cost down, sales up every year I’ve been here. We’re also about the only bar in town that charges everyone for all their drinks though so that helps. I guess I should look into a Gumbo shop.

Reactions: warrior_SW
-Rich Rod, the latest #metoo. Sounds like a little Bobby Petrino-ish move.

-Kevin Stallings, I take back everything I've ever said about you. True American Hero. Lifetime contract at Pitt is well deserved. Dilly Dilly, Sir.

-Strange that I don't get many investment opportunities in my network.

-Always had trouble falling asleep but once I'm there all is well. Woke up at 1:55a last night pondering the dumbest shit. Last I saw it was 3:15. WTF?

-This weather is amazing.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Nice lil ride? This weather is the shit. Enjoy the seasons!

-The major coaching upgrades across SEC Hoops are really coming to fruition this year it seems.

-J Gumbo was good when it first opened up here as a local shop 10 (or longer?) years ago. 11 states and a national franchised chain later, I assume the 'entrees' arrive from central commissary in large plastic bags for reheating, thus the 'simple and efficient' setup they advertise on their Franchisee page.

-Got a little excited last night thinking about the SECT in St. Louis. Plan to enjoy, as it's in Nashville like 14 of the next 15 years.

-Tonight's going to be a tough one. Will Wade was a great hire, and this Tremont Waters kid was a perfect building block for that program. At 5'9, don't think he's going anywhere for awhile...one of the more dynamic players in the country that nobody is really talking about.

Love this Crew, what a life they are living :flushed::

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT