ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

I’m considering an investment in P&G stock. Do any of you guys that use soap really like Ivory? Do you think it makes you cleaner than Lever Brother’s Irish Spring? Also, what are your thoughts re:Crest vs Colgate? TIA

J Gumbo still open? Not being mean. Serious question.

Yes, the one in Jtown and Lyndon rake. Talked to both franchisee’s and meet with the owner again on Friday.

They have extended to Nashville recently.

The set up is idiot proof if you have the money and can get a customer base.

Most Profitable Idiot-Proof Business Models:

1. Carwash
2. Laundromat
3. Regional Restaurant Franchise
3A. Shit-kicking old buildings down (with “Rax Factor” taken into account)

:joy:

Yes, but I realize how stupid that sounds. It’s a different flavor so the location..........

Never mind, I’m an idiot, but does beaver dam have something better? I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
J Gumbos and Gumbo Ya Ya are pretty decent with the edge to Gumbo Ya Ya imo, seems like the type of place that would do well in a small town with limited options.

J Gumbos and Gumbo Ya Ya are pretty decent with the edge to Gumbo Ya Ya imo, seems like the type of place that would do well in a small town with limited options.

Bingo!

I finished up school while bartending at a solid spot in Mt Washington. Helped grow a business from 400K to short of a million in sales and met over half of the area I live in that way. Still to this day people ask me to open something because our options of Taco Bell, McDonalds, hole in the wall Mexican, buffet Chinese and pizza is shit.

Their setup, as I’m being shown so far, is by far the most efficient for a franchisee I have ever seen and extremely inexpensive up front.

Small towns have limited options because they have limited populations with limited incomes. Be careful, krazy.

Absolutely correct, and is my only concern right now. I really had my eyes opened to this in my time accounting for Texas Roadhouse.

There was a J Gumbos in Somerset that lasted maybe a year. If you’re even smaller than that....good luck.

If the town has a small college or something and you found a location close to campus I think it could be fine in a small town. Otherwise it's a huge risk. Most small towns in this state are totally fooked and people would rather spend their govt check on meth or herron than have a meal.

So. If you could find a way to incorporate meth and herron sales into the menu you'd be fine. And get robbed alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT