ADVERTISEMENT

Bush Hamdan

kyleb740

Sophomore
Dec 18, 2005
The more I read and watch about Hamdan the more I think this is going to be a great hire.

Brother played in the NFL, dad is a nuclear scientist, and he’s close to Chris Petersen one of the best HC of the last 20 years and quite a great offensive mind to learn from.

Old article but good: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...-happy-reunion-personally-and-professionally/

I agree. While i still think we massively overpaid i think hes a great fit for us. All coen did his last stint was try to put concepts on film to get an nfl job.

If this is truly a return to power football and big blue wall with rpo, count me in.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Burton didn't look any stronger to me. I hope we can grow some offensive linemen soon. It looked like Farmer and Mincey as first string on the right side and Cox at left tackle so 3 out of the 5 starters on the line were not developed here.

Burton didn't look any stronger to me. I hope we can grow some offensive linemen soon. It looked like Farmer and Mincey as first string on the right side and Cox at left tackle so 3 out of the 5 starters on the line were not developed here.
Get use to it ! With the transfer portal this will be the case most every year !!!

Reactions: ACT ONE
I agree. While i still think we massively overpaid i think hes a great fit for us. All coen did his last stint was try to put concepts on film to get an nfl job.

If this is truly a return to power football and big blue wall with rpo, count me in.
Yeah, hope he’s a step above Coen at last years level and has simplified things. Some players said the playbook was hard to grasp and his calling was much different than his first year here.

Last few years they've had some bad luck with O-lineman, career ending injuries, attrition, not panning out etc. Good news is they shored up the holes with the portal and some of the young guys especially Selm look very promising. Plus I think Wolf being back will be a big plus. Some of what we saw out of certain linemen last year will not be tolerated by Wolf.

Last few years they've had some bad luck with O-lineman, career ending injuries, attrition, not panning out etc. Good news is they shored up the holes with the portal and some of the young guys especially Selm look very promising. Plus I think Wolf being back will be a big plus. Some of what we saw out of certain linemen last year will not be tolerated by Wolf.
I was in the car today and had the radio on for maybe 10 min but during that 10 min ksr did mention the rumblings they had heard the concern so far in fall camp is oline. Accurate? Dunno. Just passing along their discussion.

I am hoping Wolf plays the best OL regardless. If Burton isn't cutting it,put someone else in and sit him down. He's had a million chances to prove himself. If he's still jumping the snap, blowing assignments, getting blown up, etc., time to see someone else. I don't think Wolf is going to have as much patience as Yenser did.

Reactions: KentuckyDC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT